Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my boys' friends...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

...are moving in about 3 weeks.   I just found out via facebook.   They moved in a few houses down from me at the end of the summer--a single Mom, her boyfriend and her 3 boys.    Well her 3 boys and my 2 have been inseparable since they moved in.   She went home this weekend to visit her family and posted on FB that she found a house and is moving back in a few weeks.   UGH  this sucks for a few reasons....I'm losing a friend but more importantly, my boys are losing their only neighborhood friends.  All the other kids in our neighborhood are older...too old to play with my kids (ages 8 and 4).  hopefully the next people that move in will have boys.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
acastle2
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:21 PM

that sucks she could at least wait until the school year is over with so the kids don't miss the end of that year and give the kids time to say goodbyes to everyonr

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:00 PM

It always sucks to lose a good neighbor, especially one that's also a friend. Fingers crossed that a good family will move in.

camommy08
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:26 PM

ah im sorry that really sucks! I wonder though why the suddne move oh well! i hope the people who move in next have kids your sons age

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)