Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do??

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:33 PM
  • 13 Replies

If your childs friend lied about being at your house but was somewhere else and got busted and the mother of your childs friend wanted to get in your childs face for it??

Would you let the mom yell at your child or would you step up and tell the mom to back off??

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lydi
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:42 PM

if the mom was yelling and being insane i would tell her to back off and i would handle my own child. and then i would talk to me child.

NO ONE is going to yell at my child, but me.

lydi
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:43 PM

but if the mom wanted to talk calmly then thats a diff story.

petite101
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:47 PM

That mom better back off and realize it was her child who lied to her!

animebuddy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:59 PM
If the mom has an issue with my child, as an adult she should come to me. Period. So she better back up and take it up with her child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
camommy08
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:02 PM

the mother is wanting to place the blame on someone else the mother should be mad at her kid for lieing about where they were and let you take care of your child for covering for something like that.

did this happen to someone u know

jnb71584
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:47 PM

No other mother will be yelling at my child whether they they deserved it or not. If she has a problem them I will talk to my child and if she wants to be there she can but I would need to get the facts. Like did my child cover for her child or did she not have anything to do with it.

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Noone yells at my daughter except for me! Period!

kirstn007
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:20 PM

no i would freak out on her, it was HER child who lied not my child so therefor she better worry about her own damn problems at home i would be rollin up my sleeve lol

CMcDougal
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Nobody yells at my child but me, and that's the very rare instance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acastle2
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:25 PM

I agree my kid I will handle my child I was always used as the place to go and lie about being but my friends knew that if they got busted its on them I had no clue my mom would laugh at us it was pretty cool but she wouldn't let another parent hollar at us for something their child did

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)