Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love how people make me feel like sh** (question)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:53 AM
  • 25 Replies

This is my FB status from earlier:  All that and my car still don't run. FML. I'm over it.

Anywhere in that status does it say that I am ungrateful for the people giving me rides????

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:11 AM

BUMP!

BananaNut
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:13 AM
Not that I can see but, it doesn't surprise me that there are people reading that into it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:17 AM

She responded to my post:

"wow....thats a nice way to say thankyou to all those that have been helping you! Glad to hear your over it!"

My reply back: I was talking about my car, not people, or things that people help me with. I'm just over the problems with the dumb car. I take one step forward with it, to get knocked back 5 more. I am frustrated. I am however over how everyone is making me feel like shit and 2 inches tall because I'm frustrated with the car. Thanks.

I ALWAYS tell them thank you and how much I appreciate the help, because I do. How she gathered that from my status is beyond me, but now I' m mad!!!

BananaNut
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:24 AM
I know, I just went and looked. It sounds like she is mad she isn't getting any recognition for her 'acts of kindness'. I really hate it when people only do something nice for someone so they can look good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:25 AM

Nope nothing at all in the status says anything close to that. But sometimes people want to think someone is ungrateful when they really aren't because they are not wanting to be there . They want an excuse to not be helpful anymore so they are creating one. I have had my share of those types they take anything anyone says and twist it so far out of context its ridiculous .

LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Um no but everyone turns everything personal or makes everything about them

Group MOD  Group MOD
CafeMom Tickers

Mia1983
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:06 AM

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Um no but everyone turns everything personal or makes everything about them

That is what that looks like.  How could someone read that much into it?  It's pretty obvious what you meant. 

KRIZZ25
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:42 AM

ppl can take stuff wrong..depends on Thar moods..sounds like thy have the prob not u.

animebuddy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:16 AM

Your message has nothing to do with that person.  She's just looking into stuff thats not there.  I would be pissed too.  Sounds like she wants a special fb message for her praising her for helping you out. 

AMsMommy212
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Quoting animebuddy:

Your message has nothing to do with that person.  She's just looking into stuff thats not there.  I would be pissed too.  Sounds like she wants a special fb message for her praising her for helping you out. 

I agree. It's really obvious that you're saying your OVER the problems with your car

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)