Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:05 AM
  • 15 Replies
Seriously at what point are kids supposed to sleepy through the night my son will be 2 next week and still is up at least one time. Tonight he has been up every hour. I just want some sleep!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:25 AM

All kids are different. And sometimes toddlers can just all together either stop or start up a sleeping issue. More so than when they were babies. My DD has times where she can't sleep good or has trouble falling asleep. And this is because of teething still ( she is cutting those 2 yr molars ...still grrr) or if she is sick. But there is times when she does this and there is no reason what so ever. Try looking into books or asking the Pediatrician for advice. Good luck with everything : ) I hope he soon will ease up on the not sleeping through the night so you both can get some much needed rest : )

Here is a book that has been helping me with DD's issues:

The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers

SissyAnn141
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:33 AM

TODAY, my son is 18 years old.

He slept with me until he was 7, and wanted, a big boy bed.

I worked hard on getting him here, so, I just loved and held on to him.

This was my choice, at the time, at this time.....

I was a stay at home mom, one 1 income 1993 ........... 

SissyAnn141
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:39 AM

These days will soon be gone frown miniand you will really miss them crying miniplz enjoy them ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

LancesMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:58 AM

I hope you got your sleep! =)

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM

All kids are different, so there isn't really a set age. Being sleep deprived sucks, but you do learn to live with it ~ been doing it for many years now (because I have insomnia, not because of the kids)

Mia1983
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:28 PM

I sympathize with you!  Mine is two and still gets up sometimes.  If you find the answer, let me know!!

aj23
by Amanda on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:33 PM
Mine slept through the night at about 8 weeks. It was nice til he was 2ish and he started getting up again. He'll be 4 soon and still gets up once or twice a night to ask for juice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tashia07
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Honey,

I have a two year old that refuses to sleep through the night! He is always in and out of his bed.  I need someone to tell me!  Shoot I need Super Nanny!

KRIZZ25
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:33 PM

wow..at 2..dam ..idk i don't remember that age..jkiding ..my twins did that ..i hated it ..so happy thy do now ..lol

LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:23 PM
I'm sorry the no cry sleep solutions books are great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)