Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yeahhhh..... im thinking its over between he and i! MAJOR VENT W/ LANGUAGE! UPDATE!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:07 AM
  • 22 Replies

ok sooo my bf Mike has not talked to me since last tuesday... we texted a bit on saturday morning. but thats it... and it wasnt even talking it was me telling him that im done with his ignoring game bullshit and he got all fckin butthurt about some stupid ass shit and whatever... and he has yet to still fucking txt me or call me... iim so fucking over it... i dont need this shit i have wayyyy too much on my plate to be worrying about this crap. i wanted us to be there for each other but he cant even do that. its like ok now i feel like a complete stupid bitch for doing shit for u and helping u out with what u needed... ughhh im giving his all a time limit... he has until sunday to say something to me and if he doesnt monday when hes at school im taking his shit to him and im leaving it in his fucking truck cuz im sick of looking at it! his cds. his jacket. necklace... im done looking at that shit... u dont do shit like this to the one you "love" and if he really meant it he wouldnt act like such a fucking asshole about stupid ass little crap! ughhhh irritated to the max! UPDATE IN BLUE..

OK SO HERES THE UPDATE ON THIS! He stopped talking to me and today (saturday 3/5/11) i txted him saying that he has a really great way of breaking up with someone.. and he has the nerve to tell me "its funny cuz i never broke up with ur dumbass, but ok i guess so, thanks for a stress free life" i told him that he can go fuck off and that he can kiss my fat ass cuz im done dealing with his shit then his response was " see thats what u always wanted, its always about you you you" FUNNY HOW ITS ABOUT ME ME ME WHEN ME IS BUYING UR BITCH ASS $80 SHOES, $80 HARDRIVE, SHIRTS, BACKPACKS FOR SCHOOL, TAKING UR BITCH ASS OUT TO DINNER, BUYING UR ASS CIGARETTES, AND PAYING FOR MY OWN SHIT AND NOT ASKING FOR SHIT IN RETURN BUT FOR U TO CALL ME OR TXT ME! YES I FORGOT ITS ALL ABOUT ME! i told him that i will have his shit ready monday when he gets to school (he goes to UEI, thats why i got him the hardrive and backpack) i told him that im done putting up with his crap and im over it cuz i dont desrve to be treated like shit from a piece of shit cholo ass mother lover! whatever.... but im all good with that cuz i know im fine as fuck and i can find a damn good guy that will talk to me instead of ignoring me when something small is said! shiiittttt! DEUCES! SO YES HE AND I ARE OFFICIALLY DONE. AND IM HAPPY AND MY FRIENDS R HAPPY FOR ME TOO! I AM 22 WITH 2 KIDS I DONT NEED A 20 YR OLD KID TO ADD ON TO MY STRESS OF EVERYDAY LIFE AS A SINGLE MOM!

mommy to 2 beautiful diva princesses

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
animebuddy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:27 AM

I say good riddance!  He sounded very immature. 

CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:33 AM

From the sound of it your doing yourself a favor. Seems like he needs to grow up .

Mia1983
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:53 AM

That sounds like too much mess.  Relationships can have their difficulties, but they should not be that hard.  Sounds like you are better off.

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:07 PM

I don't think I'd give it any more time... last tuesday is long enough

AMsMommy212
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:11 PM

(hugs) that is some bullshit... He needs to man-up and discuss whatever is going on, with you, or break things off.. ignoring you is stupid and childish

hayleygonzo
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:16 AM

yeah... this is going to hurt soo much more then i thought it would! this is going to make me fuckin cry! omg!

camommy08
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:13 AM

good dont take his shit. I had an fwb who would do that and i told him im done i get his alot on his plate but just answer me hey im busy i have training i have this and what not dont ignore me for days! and he like hey im coming over to talk and he did and he said he was sorry and what not sometimes we didnt hang out but he at least answered me.

good luck i think even if he does answer u kick him to the curb or tell him he has to make it up to u

hayleygonzo
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:35 AM

if he ever does talk to me again theres going to be some major ass kissing! and if he cant do that then pssshhh im outro! ignoring me for a week? ummm  u better be locked up or in the damn hospital and they both better have good ass reasons!

Lavender_oil3
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:38 AM
dump that ish in the trash
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:11 AM

I think that's probably a godo idea hun.  *HUGS*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)