Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i wonder if hes up to something

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:54 PM
  • 16 Replies

my ex called me sometime last week blah blah blah-ing about the kids not doing well in school. they arent. one of my sons is slow and the other one just has a hard time.

well last night he called me and asked me if when their report cards came, could he have a copy. i told him sure.

why does he give a shit now? lol. i wonder if hes gonna pull some shit or something.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Is he dating someone new that he is trying to impress?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
athenaheim
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:11 PM
Gl bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Hmm that is a little odd since he hasn't done this before right? Just be on guard because gut feelings is always to be trusted.

gregory2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Ugh I hate that! Its like, really, now? My dad did this. He didn't try to pull anything over on my mom. He had been out of our lives for 10 yrs only seeing us once a year at christmas. Then my senior year (when I started acting out) He would try to call and be a "dad" run interference, check on my grades, displine me (over the phone mind you). It was so stupid!

KRIZZ25
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Is he dating someone new that he is trying to impress?

agree.. i would just send it to him.. i would also tell him wtf do u care?? to late now dump fuck..

I speak my mind,say it how it is.. I don't put up wth bs or bashing or any kind..if U don't like me so "what" ..if U do that grate!!!.. it has taken me 34 years and a lot of hartack to relies I don't have to stale..life is to short to be unhappy!!!
camommy08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:22 PM

ya i ownder why he cares now. i say send it to him and ask why he cares now

animebuddy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Quite suspicious. Why would he care all of a sudden? Maybe he is with a new chick who's pushing for custody. He wants a copy of the report card to show bad grades and as a reason the kids could live with. Idk where that came from. Lol. But it is a scenario.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:12 PM
Doubt it. He don't have a job and him and his wife just separated from what my son told me secretly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Skipsmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:20 PM

Did you ask him why? Secondly it's not about him caring because he asked for their report cards. You could have told him the grades over the phone. So yeah he is up to something like trying to apply for something using the kids behind your back or something. Dont give them to him...

animebuddy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:48 PM
Ok, def doesn't sound like it. Idk why he cares now though.

Quoting faerie75:

Doubt it. He don't have a job and him and his wife just separated from what my son told me secretly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)