Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

parenthood

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:57 PM
  • 11 Replies

so i am watching the other night episodeof parenthood and it really quite funny ( not funny hahaha) how one person mistake effects sooo many people. im going through that right now. my ex cheated and left us and well u all know how it effected me. i see how it effect his fam. They are sicken by what he did! his mom feel like he turned his back against his family. He doesnt like how the all say he made a huge mistake tell him how a man leaving his family for another women and how it effects his kid by talking to his uncle and cousins.....it really sad.

but i love this show i think theres alot of relatable characters on this show

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:00 PM

I haven't seen this show !! Man I am out of the loop lol. But I agree that everything is cause and effect in life. But it seems to be heightened when its really personal issues in your life.

Also since you made me aware of this show off to Hulu I am : P

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:18 PM

That's a good show, though I haven't seen it in a while.  So true, everything that we do Affects everyone around us in some way... no pressure there lol

camommy08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:22 PM

omg i love it!!! i think it shows alot of struggles one of the family son had austgbers (sp) so its shows that struggles..it think the character seem real and relatable some times they annoying but idk i really like i esp like when u actually see them eat i know thats werid to say but i dislike when u see a show they sit down to eat and all they do is push the food around im weird

i hope u like it

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

I haven't seen this show !! Man I am out of the loop lol. But I agree that everything is cause and effect in life. But it seems to be heightened when its really personal issues in your life.

camommy08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:26 PM

ya its sad 2 when the person who made the mistake is like i need to fix this and not realize it not just about the that main mistake it about everything like in the show all crosby was concerened about was fixing his relationship with jasmine and not thinking about the damage he cause his brother fam but in the show the brother and his fam pulled throught but still

i think it jsut as sad when they think the mistake doesnt effect anyone and jsut cares about themselves!

CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:27 PM

I have been watching it on Hulu and I love it : ) Thanks for telling me about this show : )

Quoting camommy08:

omg i love it!!! i think it shows alot of struggles one of the family son had austgbers (sp) so its shows that struggles..it think the character seem real and relatable some times they annoying but idk i really like i esp like when u actually see them eat i know thats werid to say but i dislike when u see a show they sit down to eat and all they do is push the food around im weird

i hope u like it

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

KailesMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:40 PM

I haven't 'seen it yet...what channel does it come on? It but yes that is so true. One mistake can effect a lot of ppl.. 

LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:03 AM
I haven't seen it. What channel is it on?
camommy08
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:15 AM

abc i believe it also on hulu

Quoting KailesMommy:

I haven't 'seen it yet...what channel does it come on? It but yes that is so true. One mistake can effect a lot of ppl.. 

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Oops, add this to my list of shows too!!  I am a couple weeks behind on my DVR so have no idea what's going on! i can't wait to catch up next week now! 

jenniepepsi
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:28 AM

aspergers :P

and yeah it bothers me when shows and movies dont include normal function :P

Quoting camommy08:

i hope u like it

Quoting CrystalDawn2506:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)