Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got some good news : )

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:13 PM
  • 31 Replies

My little sister called me today and told me she is getting a pass for Dollywood and can take us with her when she goes. So we will get to go to Dollywood this summer : ) I have never been to a theme park much less Dollywood. So excited : )

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CMcDougal
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:17 PM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
engel
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Dollywood is Great! There is so much to see and do! There is a little bakery in there and i can't remember the name of it, but please go in and eat a mini-chocolate pie-on-a-stick for me!!   :)

Have and Awesome Time!

CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Mini Chocolate pie on a stick sounds yummy : ) I will be sure to stop by there with my sisters , nephew and DD. I am super excited that my Baby sis Holly got to do this and is including us. My older sister Jennifer and her son will be going this summer as well. I can't wait !!!

Quoting engel:

Dollywood is Great! There is so much to see and do! There is a little bakery in there and i can't remember the name of it, but please go in and eat a mini-chocolate pie-on-a-stick for me!!   :)

Have and Awesome Time!

star33
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Quoting engel:

Have and Awesome Time!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:16 PM

That's awesome! Pigeon Forge is an incredible vacation spot even without Dollywood (which is fun). Hope you have an amazing trip!

athenaheim
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:16 PM
Grats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Thanks girls : ) I am sure I will have tons of fun this summer : )

I have been to Gatlinburg a few times with my family but never Dollywood so this should be interesting. I am hoping to bribe my little sis to get on the water rides with me : P She hates getting wet so even without the water rides still bringing a water gun in DD's backpack to get her : P

My little sis was raised by our cousin who couldn't have kids and she went to Dollywood every weekend and summer so she is used to it. But my older sis and I never has been so we might freak our lil sis out .She might not want to bring us again after this summer LOL.

camommy08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:53 PM

odoolywood soo mcuh fun i went for the first time last yr! she has the cabin she grow up in at the park! and an apartment on the park! have fun!!

LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:07 AM
Sounds like fun!
Lavender_oil3
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:14 AM
where is this at i have never heard of dolly wood
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)