Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on my friend after her BF left town with her money

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:18 PM
  • 18 Replies

If you're lost, here's  the first post         http://www.cafemom.com/group/4509/forums/read/13470198/Daaaang

She went and had her taxes redone, and called the IRS on him. When the IRS gets it done he will have to pay it all back and will not be able to claim EIC for children for 10 years. On top of all that, she found out yesterday that he lied about why he was in jail, and for how long. He did 7 years for breaking into someones house and beating an elderly man. She was pretty ticked, and disgusted when she found out. Last, but not least, she found out she was pregnant today :o( Her other baby (not his) would only be a little over 10 months.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tyfry7496
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:45 PM

UGH!! Good that he is getting in trouble for his ways. I wish her all the best with another baby on the way.

Footnotes85
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:47 PM

Guess he's getting a slap in the face from Karma!

CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Oh wow she is having a rough time : (

I guess its better to find out about all of this now ( regarding her bf ) than later.

I would fry him with the IRS too so she did the right thing there.

But to also find out your pregnant on top of all of that stressful stuff. She is going through the ringer.

I wish her luck with all that she has and is going through : ( Poor girl : (

Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:03 PM

I feel bad for her, and wish I could help her. He took the car as well, that's in both of their names. This will make baby number 4 for her. When this baby is born she will have kids that are 6, 5, 10 months, and a newborn. She also found out he wasn't the rent. He hadn't even made a full rent payment since they moved in back in November. The most he paid in one month was 200 dollars. The rent is 700. I think the dude had a drug problem and was taking the money and using it for drugs, or pills. She got served yesterday with a 30 day eviction notice as well.

CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Oh man. That dude is a piece of work. Grr I hate men like him !!

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

I feel bad for her, and wish I could help her. He took the car as well, that's in both of their names. This will make baby number 4 for her. When this baby is born she will have kids that are 6, 5, 10 months, and a newborn. She also found out he wasn't the rent. He hadn't even made a full rent payment since they moved in back in November. The most he paid in one month was 200 dollars. The rent is 700. I think the dude had a drug problem and was taking the money and using it for drugs, or pills. She got served yesterday with a 30 day eviction notice as well.

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:10 PM

Wow, I feel for your friend. What a douchebag! Is the new baby his?

Footnotes85
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Hope things start working out for her!

Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Unfortunately, yes. The other 3 are with her loser ex that is supposed to  pay a whole whopping $20 a month for the 2 older ones. He's a piece of work too. He's a woman beater, alcoholic, and can't hold a job or works under the table.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Wow, I feel for your friend. What a douchebag! Is the new baby his?

LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:59 PM
Itself so bad for her at least the IRS will have his ass
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:23 AM

Oh no!!  I hope thigns start going better for her!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)