Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question of the day Thursday

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM
  • 39 Replies
Did you or will you save your lo's hair from their first hair cut or first tooth lost?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RissyLee
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:43 PM
I will! My parents still have mine and my brothers'.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
athenaheim
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:43 PM
I did with son and will with dd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:53 PM

I saved DD's hair from her first haircut its in her baby box. I didn't cut it till she was two and that was her bangs. Now she has chopped it all off : (

I didn't get to save DD's first pulled teeth because they did oral surgery on her and threw them away with hazard waste. But she has two teeth on her bottom that has just started to get loose. And so I will have some to keep soon. She is also getting her Adult teeth in where the oral surgeon pulled her top 4 teeth so exciting she is becoming a little Kid and not so much a Toddler : )

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:58 PM

I saved both of my daughter's hair.

manzano89
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Got the hair (he got his first haircut on his first birthday and when I called to make an appt the only one available that day was 10:45, the exact time of his birth) and yes, I have his first tooth(he's only lost one but a second one is loose now)

AdensMommy1107
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Not from his first haircut since his dumbass Dad shaved ALL his hair off when he had him for a visit when he was like 5 months old. -____-   But every haircut since then, yeah lol.. And of course im going to save his first lost tooth!

cadeesmommy0120
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:14 PM

I did keep it...but in all the commotion of the last few months I have no clue where it is.  :(

haydsmom2007
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:40 PM

My son had his first hair cut a long time ago and no I didn't save it. I think I will probably save his first tooth... I have a little tiny box for it that I got for my baby shower I think. I also have one for a lock of hair, but I think I just forgot to keep it! LOL

LovinLiv
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:51 PM
Yes I did :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aamommy2011
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:52 PM

yup. my mom did with me. its kinda cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)