Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what shows do u watch?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:32 PM
  • 23 Replies

so i watch alot of shows and wish i had someone to dicussion them with so i was think if there were moms on here who all watch the same show maybe we can do a post about them here some of the shows i watch

house,one tree hill, glee, american idol, being human, warehouse 13,  american next top model, parenthood, toddlers and tiarras, being erica, bones, fringe, face off, and teen mom my life as liz  i think thats everything

im sure once i really start working i wont have time for all this shows im part time training (like 10-15 hrs)

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:00 AM

The Bachelor, One Born Every Minute, Teen Mom 2, Private Practice, and Desperate Housewives.

NearSeattleMom
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:55 AM

On the night of the show, you should just start a chat post about it.  :) Put the show name in the title. 

Dawnie-marie
by Dawn on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:14 AM

2 and a half men, and moonlight

SexyDiva19
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 4:19 AM

I watch Teen Mom and "The Game" I watched the 1st episode of ANTM but I watched it on the internet so I'm not sure of the viewing days and times. I watch House occasionally and I like watching the CSI series especially SVU :)

Robsessed98
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:47 AM

Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Law & Order, Law & Order SVU... and true crime shows...

petite101
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:47 AM

I watch too many shows lol! Most of the shows on CW. I DVR them and watch them during the day while I clean house. I also love the cooking channel and HGTV! I know there is more, but I can't think of them at the moment...

jeepingirrl
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:06 AM

My biggest two are The Walking Dead and Warehouse 13. I also try to keep up with V and Desperate Housewives.

RissyLee
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:20 AM
House, Bones, Glee, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Teen Mom 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:43 AM

American Idol

Glee (I am a newbie to Glee)

Biggest Loser

House (on occassion)

The Bachelor (newbie to this also)

Grey's Anatomy

Private Practice

The Middle

Modern Family

Teen mom (haven't watched Teen Mom 2 at all, so just the first season's mom's )

Wow, that seems like a lot, so needless to say my DVR is always busy, and I tend to catch up during naptimes!!

camommy08
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:08 PM

are u bummed the show got cancelled 2 and half men?

Quoting Dawnie-marie:

2 and a half men, and moonlight

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)