Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crazy baby mama update

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:12 AM
  • 10 Replies
She blew his nephews wifes phone up all day Saturday. She bitch is insane! She's trying to dig for info but tells all her business. Bf finally called her and told her to quit harassing his fam members.

Today, we went to his sil b day party. Te niece that is the bitch's friend showed up and ignored us and I caught her trying to take a pix of me.

When we brought the kids back, bf caught her talking to a homeless dude. Bf has caught her several times talking to homeless dudes that frequent the meet spot area. She didn't try to approach my car or circle by us, she just left. Bf went and asked the homeless guy eh she was always talking to him and he said it wasn't his business but it was about him and the split! Bitch is crazy! LITERALLY.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
josiahmom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:33 AM

wow!

animebuddy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:49 AM
That chick is crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Man that chick needs help in the wrost way.

cadeesmommy0120
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Wow...just wow...

JennH81
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:24 AM
Please watch your back with this nut case. She could be trying to use the homeless people to do stuff for her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nappeal
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Can he get a restraining order or something against her?

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Lol she tried to put one on him!! It was thrown out. If she keeps on we will together when we have our.house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nappeal
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:52 PM

I don't understand how she can get away w being such a psychopath!  It seems like her antics are enough to have a judge cut her custody or something!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:16 PM

it will come out in the wash. it did w the TRO part. she uses his criminal history and at first she always smells like roses but then her crazy shows.

kayshalea
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:15 PM

wow she is crazy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)