Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I Wrong

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:04 AM
  • 18 Replies
I don't want my son's dad having women around him. I meet a few and didn't really like them that much.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aj23
by Amanda on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:31 AM

I think thats a natural reaction for single moms.  
However you really don't have much of a say in it unless the women pose some sort of risk to your son.

kayshalea
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:45 AM
I know its not much I can really do. Whenever I hear he has a big fight get started between us.
iibabi07
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:50 AM
I still haven't met my ex gf. And I told him I wanted to meet her a few months ago. He said ok. N still haven't met the girl. They been together for about a year. This girl isn't a threat my daughter is two. And this gf of his has the nerve to play dress up and post pics on fb of her. And I don't like it that she tries to teach my daughter to model. It's annoying. I hate her learning there bad habits.
kayshalea
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:00 AM
It is not his girlfriends. He just hook up with ppl for a few months and bring them around the kids. When he was younger it would be 3 women around at the same time
kayshalea
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:07 PM

BUMP!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:09 PM

actually, yes you are. sure, its not good to have a bunch of different ones around him but ultimately if he takes you to court its out of your control. just be the example you want your son to learn from. 

sorry for the bluntness but i just had the weekend from hell from my VERY SERIOUS boyfriends crazy ass baby mama.  

kayshalea
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:02 PM

It's okay, you just told me how you feel.

I don't think he would ever take me to court. Me and his dad we get mad and then make up. I try very hard to be a good example for him. I have only had one male around my son.

Quoting faerie75:

actually, yes you are. sure, its not good to have a bunch of different ones around him but ultimately if he takes you to court its out of your control. just be the example you want your son to learn from. 

sorry for the bluntness but i just had the weekend from hell from my VERY SERIOUS boyfriends crazy ass baby mama.  

josiahmom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:47 PM

no ur not

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:52 PM

i understand though how you feel too because when i left my kids dad i felt that way. he did take me to court and they said it wasnt my business. my kids are older now and they know how their dad is and they dont want much to do with him. incidentally, that didnt make me feel any better :/

Quoting kayshalea:

It's okay, you just told me how you feel.

I don't think he would ever take me to court. Me and his dad we get mad and then make up. I try very hard to be a good example for him. I have only had one male around my son.

Quoting faerie75:

kaitsmom247
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:21 PM

I understand where you are coming from but I dont think you can do anything about it. I know some people add to their divorce/custody papers that neither parent can have someone of the opposite sex stay the night unless they are married. (when the kids are with them that is) But other than that, I dont think you can do anything. It sucks in your case.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)