Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

obama

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:39 AM
  • 65 Replies
Well the first lady and the congressmen are in tn today...and in my brothers school. They were there when i dropped him off. I wonder why michelle obama is here and not obama himself thou...huh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
acastle2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:16 PM

b/c Obama is a POS and is prob too scared to go to TN b/c I am pretty damn sure he is a little too chicken shit to do anything at the moment b/c he is now making it where our federal employees (OUR MILITARY) aren't going to be paid they will get their April 1st check but ones after that are up in the air b/c his dumbass didn't do the budget for the fiscal yr and now they are suffering ALSO he is proposing that our SOLDIERS who are INJURED in the WAR pay for their own treatment ummm hello NO you damn idiot he def don't want ot be president again and thank goodness the jerk wad can rot in hades for all i care thanks and rants over :-)

athenaheim
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM
B/c Obama is an idiot. Why r they there?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIMIBRIE
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:20 PM

I think he may not be able to answer questions or socialize without a script ..lol

I also don't get the fuss with her. I don't think she has anything going for her other than trying to reduce obesity

acastle2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM

i think she's an idiot too going into mexico with the secret service and telling everyone how wonderful it is ummm sorry right now mexico isn't wonderful at all with all the bullshit going on down there idk why his ass wont man up and help our borders now that he's giving france the lead on the libyan thing or was supposed too

RissyLee
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Obama is too busy screwing people up the ass to do anything productive or helpful.

CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Because he is only doing what is obligated for him to do .

I think he had the right campaign to become president but other than that he sucks.

KailesMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:43 PM

They were there because they ended up picking it to pull the kids that have done GREAT with grades and good behavior and to the teachers who "made it possiable". But the other kids didn't get to see her or the congressmen or anything, which I think is unfair. But I still don't get why they would pick a city that there is really nothing big about. Now, Nashville, knoxville or something...yes but here...NO. lol

morgansmommy11
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Wow yall really hate the president. I hope each and everyone of you are registered to vote...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Yep I am, but it don't do a damn good thing. I just flat out don't like him. The only reason he is in there, sorry not trying to offend, but its to make a statement....My family...boy we had bets going on when and if he got into office he was gonna get it. lol As bad as that sounds, but ppl make stands and statements whether its good or bad....

luvmydaughter03
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Quoting morgansmommy11:

Wow yall really hate the president. I hope each and everyone of you are registered to vote...

I am!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)