Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

something needs to change

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM
  • 2 Replies

my younger son is a nightmare every morning. he cant do anything for himself (hes almost 13) and is in a bad ass mood and we end up arguing.

he also doesnt listen. my bf told him something about it the other day. later bf thought i was mad at him for stepping in but actually i was thankful for the help.

this morning i MADE him take his medication because he hasnt been taking it. i think thats mostly why he hasnt been listening. hes in  a good mood mostly except for in the morning he just dont listen.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kathier
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:54 PM

It sounds like my world.  My son is 16, I have to watch him take his pills or else he won't and says he does.  Him getting ready, hygiene wise, is a pain every day, he is getting better but sometimes he argues he did brush his teeth, etc when I know he hasn't and grumbles when I shag him in.  Somedays I would like to kill him but I just keep saying to myself "He leaves for School Soon"

CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Aww I hope everything starts getting better for you and your DS. Maybe if BF does step in more often he might take you both seriously and understand that even without his meds that its not okay to act as he had been . Good luck with everything though  : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)