Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  • 10 Replies
My ex mom is coming to visit next month. Since he still hasnt gotten his own place he wants to stay here and me stay at my moms. Im thinking about agreeing so the kids can spend time with their granda. Do u think its a bad idea? I dont want him to think.its ok all the time though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalDawn2506
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:54 PM

I would lay the law down for him if you want to do it. I would tell him its a one time thing . Then after this he has to get his act together and get his own place.

KailesMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:56 PM

I would tell him, just this one time you will because you feel the kids to see her. And it gives you some free time. lol

CAGsMama
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:00 PM

I would say no. I know you want  him to see the kids, but can't he stay at a friend's or something??? He may think that you allowing him to stay there will in turn allow him other things in the future. When my "husband" comes to see my son, it's for the day at my house and then he goes back to wherever he came from. I wouldn't let him stay the night at my house. Especially since he's the one that walked out in the end.

Fairywings1223
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:33 PM
The free time would be nice. I havent had a kid free night since dec 1998. Lol

Quoting KailesMommy:

I would tell him, just this one time you will because you feel the kids to see her. And it gives you some free time. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:53 PM

wait... he wants you to leave YOUR place and stay at your moms-- while he stays at YOUR place with his mom and the kids!? HELL FUCKING NO! that is crazy! i wouldn't leave the comfort of my own place for someone else- no matter who that person is!

josiahmom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM

unmm i would  not do it.

juslukin
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:45 PM
No....he might b on some bull crap. Dont do it hun....dont
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:56 PM

I don't think I'd go for that one...

athenaheim
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Quoting Robsessed98:

I don't think I'd go for that one...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairywings1223
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 8:06 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)