Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

My DD rolled off the bed a few weeks ago. I felt horrible but she seemed fine. I called the nurse hotline just in case and the nurse i spoke with didn't think it was necessary to bring her in. My ex has custody while i'm at work. I told him what happened and he took her to the emergency room without telling me until i called to check on her. Of course he told them to bill me because i'm the one that pays for her insurance. then he proceeded to make a bogus neglect claim. They closed the neglect case and i thought it was behind me, but today i got the ER bill!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Screw that... he took her, let him pay it!

My ex filed a bogus neglect case on me, too, but of course it was dismissed... pissed me off royally!

MommysAngels810
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:49 PM

i would fight it too! he took her in and they have no right to just bill you based on his say-so.

LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Fight It it is in her chart that you called the nurse hotline and they said it wasn't necessary. You did What you needed to do he should pay the bill
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
athenaheim
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:53 PM
He should have to pay it he took her in not u.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama2Jayda
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:11 PM

i was going to pay it and then ask him to pay for half, probably take him to court for it. i didn't think i could argue with the actual hospital, can i really do that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)