Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I just say...?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM
  • 9 Replies

I want to give all the single moms out there props for everything you do!!!!!! I'm making it happen, but DAMN, it's tough. Between wallowing in "why my marriage ended", working and being full-time mommy and daddy, there's barely any time to breathe. I know I'll get it all down, but I really want to extend a big hug out to all you single mommys :).

bowing down

~CAGsMama

"A codependent person is one who has let another person's behavior affect him or her, and who is obsessed with controlling that person's behavior."

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Robsessed98
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Thank you very much and (((Hug)) right back at ya!

MamaHens3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Thank you, and right back at you babe! :) 

I can relate to the why my marriage ended too, last year Oct was dumped bluntly said and he stopped helping me before thanksgiving even hit. I got dumped, and told to land on my feet as a stay at home mom for 8 yrs of 9 yrs being with him. Us momma have to do what we got to do, and goes to show men are good for the baby making. :) HEHE 

CAGsMama
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM

My "husband" yelled at me twice in the past 12 months. "You used me as a sperm donor". Well, I didn't, but looks like that what you turned out to be! At least I got something WONDERFUL out of it :)

ms.sophsmom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Thanks lady!! And right back at ya!! :) Mommies r amazing people...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acastle2
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:11 AM

hugs hun thanks and your doing good

LifeCafe42
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:29 AM
Thank you! Same to you stay strong!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RissyLee
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:38 AM

aw why thank you!!  And kuddos to you, too!  It is hard, but at the end of the day it is DEFINITELY worth it.  I think in a way I have it a little easier because my son's sperm donor has never really been involved.. with all of his cheating we fought, and then he threw me out at 37 weeks pregnant.  I moved across the state, so he's only seen my ds once at 2 weeks old.  He hasn't asked about him in almost 5 months.  I have my own demons I have to face, but I'm thankful I don't have to suffer through a divorce.  You are very strong!

aydensmommy0406
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I've been a single mother since I was 6 months pregnant with my son, he is now going on 5 years old. It's very hard but well worth it.

josiahmom
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 3:10 PM

thanxs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)