Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help and advice from experienced single mommas :)

ok...soooo my baby is 4 months old...i used to have a good job and nice apt where i used to live til they fired me bc i didnt qualify for fmla so i moved in with my aunt to a smaller town..i just started a seasonal job at kmart..working 20 hrs/wk if im lucky at 7.50/hr, which avgs out to bout MAYBE $250, could be less, havent gotten a stub yet, i pay a car payment, car and life insurance and my cell but i just would LOVE to know, how, if anyone, went to school and worked at the same time, i mean worked a full time job and school AND pay a babysitter...i was thinking of going back to school in jan but i dunno if thats too early or what or if i can even do it..i just really need some advice and maybe encouragement bc right now, im really feeling like i cant hack it, with what little money i make and not having a set job that isnt going to say thanks for working with us seasonally and have to yet again, go job searching...im SOOOOOO stressed out right now...can anyone at all help me, tell me how YOU did it?? thank you so much in advance!!

Crystal and Elyseya baby

by on Nov. 3, 2007 at 11:50 PM
Replies (11-11):
rdeshields
by on Nov. 6, 2007 at 1:12 PM
yes it's going to be hard for you especially the not seeing your daughter as much as you would like but i think you can do it. i commend you for wanting more out of life for you and your baby. i know it's hard living with someone but right now you just have to believe that she wants what's best for you and that she will support you through this. i am proud of you and you should be proud of yourself. keep in touch and let me know how you're doing. good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)