Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 yr old kids & attitudes..

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:10 AM
  • 3 Replies

IDK what my 9 yr old is considered, but I'd like to get some input from other moms...my daughter's funky little attitude is driving me NUTS!  Its something that's only begun happening since she started @ a more affluent school last year.  She acts better than others, talks to her little brother like he's stupid - he's almost 5, they've been SO close from the beginning, but now she has no tolerance for him and talks down to him, and just has this snotty little attitude.  Her dad says she acquired this shittyness from a little girl who he has since forbid her from hanging out w outside of school.  Would this be normal for a kid her age?  I'm about to tie a bar of soap to her little wrist so I have it handy the next time she talks off LOL!    

Photobucket
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kissybratzmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:14 AM

She is a normal girl, trust me. I have an 11 year old girl. It doesn't get much better. Not anytime soon at least.

MamaFLgurl
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:22 AM

My niece really started to have a attitude around 10. So yep sadly, it's normal.

nappeal
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Quoting Kissyatzmom:

She is a normal girl, trust me. I have an 11 year old girl. It doesn't get much better. Not anytime soon at least.

Yea, I know!  I'm not looking forward to things down the road!

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)