Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sheesh my dear child!!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

Jayden was seen that the E.R today for his 1st concussion. He's okay and it was just a mild one. He fell off the chair at the neighbors house and went straight back on his head. Freaked me out because I know he hit hard and there was no bump and when I put him down to let him walk he was stumbling like he was drunk. Was at the hospital for 2 hours for observation then released him said it's just a mild one and has some bruising. Just to monitor him at home and follow up his is doctor.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Robsessed98
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:44 PM

Poor thing. Bet you were scared to death. Glad he's ok.

NearSeattleMom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:21 PM

feel better

snjbjac
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:25 PM

Thanks ladies. He's okay wild man has no fear! I'm seriously considering getting him a toddler helmet

tyfry7496
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Poor thing! That is scary. My son fell off his bike and got a concussion. He hit so hard that he was combatative and it took 2 orderlies (male) and 2 nurses to get him to lay still. He was older than your son but it is still scary. That was his 2nd concussion. The pediatrician said if my son got  one more, he would be at Children's Hospital.

LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:00 PM

poor baby

Peppermintred
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Those scare me more than anything. Especially letting them sleep after I know they have one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)