Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do people know the REAL you?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

Im in a sahm moms group and a lady posted same thing and I found it interesting.

Do people (family and friends) know the real you? or do you only let people see a small side of yourself?

Im pretty much an open book. The only thing i hold back on are my emotions. I usually dont let people know just how hurt or sad i am about something. But i dont have some secret life i live behind doors or anything.

what about yall?

Oh wait, i talk to myself a pretty good bit when i'm alone.  ;)

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
aj23
by Amanda on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:24 PM
I don't tell my family anything about my life. All they do is gossip and start stuff and its easier to not tell them and not have to deal with crap.
I don't have many friends but most only know a few things too.
I can only think of three people who know everything about me and they are also the only people I trust.
I used to be an open book but between all of the backstabbing and two faced people I've ran into in my life I've found the less people know the better. I'm not secretive about things I just don't like the whole town knowing my business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:55 PM

Very few people know everything about me. A lot of people think they know me but they really don't.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:56 PM

a mix of both. if i think youre worth my time im  an open book. if i dont, i dnt bother much.

animebuddy
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:23 PM
I mostly keep to myself, so only a few people know the real me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaitsmom247
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:39 PM

yall's answers are so interesting to me.

Oh and i will say im not one of those people who tell all my business to strangers. but my close friends and close fam know a pretty good bit about me. Regardless of who you are, if you ask me a question I will answer it honestly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)