Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do u have a 6 year old ??

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:50 PM
  • 4 Replies

do u have a 6 year old ??

i have twins that are 6..boy/girl.thy are smart ,sweet,funny,and normal..only issues is my son pisses his pants (almost every day) and my daughter does #2 in her pants (2-6 times a week)..i,m so tired of it. i had to take away Thar fav stuffed baby. i have tried every trick and that does not seam to work..i,m going to loose my mind soon if thy don't stop..

frustrated             

You cant make a mistake twice, the second time u make it, its no longer a mistake, its a choice!!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Peppermintred
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:52 PM

My 5 year old had this problem when she started school. It usually pops up when something has changed in their life like schedule wise.

mommyboyz
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:04 PM

My son is 5 & we are going through the pooping thing for awhile, it usually just happens though when he is pre occupied to stop what he is doing & getting there on time.

Have you tried a chart, a sticker for everyday they go w/o messing them selfs & then at the end of the wk you could do a dollar toy at the dollar store or a 49cent ice cream from McDs something cheap but rewarding to them. Just an idea.

MamaHens3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:52 PM

I do, and she has been fully potty trained since she was 2 almost 3. She hasn't had an accident in ever feels like, she knows when she has to go and she's a very smart little gal. She has more common sense then some adults, and sounds like she's already 16 lol. Mature over anything, and a head with her mile stones ever since she was 9 months. My son who's 3, he has been potty trained about a few months and he has the accidents every so. It's holding it, and able to hold it to get to the potty. 

Good luck, and some get it slower then others. I know my 8 yr old, was a stubborn trainer yet when her sister got to doing it she made sure she did it "better". Good luck chica! Hang in there, keep trying and just remind them if they have to go to go to the bathroom. 

LancesMom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:58 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)