Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dishes in the bathtub?!!?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:54 AM
  • 12 Replies

Yup I had to do that last night!  BF was here and I made us all supper and I went to wash the dishes afterwards and water starte spraying everywhere!! He said there was a seal broken, so now I am waiting for someone to come fix it this morning! Needless to say i had to do the dishes in the bathtub because I couldn't stand the thought of leaving them sit overnight!  He thought it was quite comical!! 

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UrbanSoccerMom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:55 AM

i have done that before... whatever!!!

petite101
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM

My mom has to do hers in the tub, lol!! My dad won't fix the kitchen sink cause he doesn't want to pay more for rent lol and he said it will give her exercise hahahaha!!

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Yay!! Sink is fixed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:39 AM

at least they were done lol

animebuddy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Sounds like some back breaking work.  I would not have been happy. Glad the sink is fixed

mytrueloveS
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 12:48 AM

lol my mother would make me do that.  I hate washing dishes, I would have left them there.

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 1:22 AM
I wouldn't have been able to leave them! It would have drove me crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 5:19 AM

My mom has to do her dishes in the tub also. My dumbass brother ripped out her kitchen, then walked away from the remodel, so she doesn't have her dishwasher or sink in the kitchen.

themomof3boys
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 7:23 AM

I've done it before as well.

KRIZZ25
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 9:54 AM

i moved in to a place and the kitchen sink would not work. i had to do that for almost 2 years . my ex worked on it like 10 time sand could never get it fixed. some dump person had put sand down the drane..i hated it.i would buy paper plates and stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)