Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH?! **UPDATE**

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:28 PM
  • 21 Replies

A friend of mine mentioned earlier this week they had no plans for Easter since her kids had moved away. I told her if she wanted to do something that DD and I could come over. We planned on going over there and having dinner and playing cards. Last night she tells me she doesn't feel good. Same thing this morning. She then cancels tomorrow. OK. I text'd my friend "A" to invite him over for dinner so it wouldn't just be DD and I. He says he's going to above mentioned friends house and grilling cheeseburgers with them. WTH?!

So she text me last night and said she was feeling a better. Asked if we still wanted to come over, but she didn't want to cook. She said she would make some frozen pizzas. She said "A" had mentioned the cheeseburgers to her because that's what he wanted to do, but she never answered him. 

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:33 PM
What??????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM
I hate when people lie and get caught.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
txmom8403
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:37 PM

That's scandalous!!! I HAD a friend like that. She never had any money to go with me so I would offer to pay...then the excuse would be that she had a headache or family emergency. When I got to the restaraunt I would see her there with other ppl. She would have some lame excuse every time so I finally just gave up on the friendship. Surround yourself with ppl that at least have the respect to tell you the truth.

MIMIBRIE
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:38 PM
She sucks. If i were you I'd text her thanks for the invite hope the food comes out great.. And secretly wish it was burned or raw :) lol I'm mean though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petite101
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Yeah, I'd call her on it!!!

CMcDougal
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:23 PM
What a bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahampe
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:36 PM

that sucks! call her on it!

needhope
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:37 PM

sounds complicated!  he obviously doesn't know. But she is No firend by any means, I would not contact her again, some people enjoy pissing others off, believe it or not, ad then if she does contact you tell her why, but if he spoke with you, he may mention it to her. But she clearly is no freind and I wouldn't trust her again, just move on.

yes we are alone, my and my 7 yr old dd. when I went to the Good Friday service alone yesturday at church and I looked around and saw all the families, yes sucks being alone, wish I has someone. I know how u feel

Single mom  lesbians

We judge others by their worst actions, but ourselves by our best intentions

athenaheim
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:38 PM
I agree.

Quoting CMcDougal:

What a bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:39 PM

What the heck?!!?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)