Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ummm I care because?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

Last night I asked my ex to take the baby overnight so I could go to dinner. He was fine with it and took the baby over to his parents since his mom has been in and out of the hospital. He calles me at 9pm screaming about how he was over there and his mom jumped his butt about him not letting her see the baby when she kicked me and my kids out of her house and my ex got mad at her and came with us. He is telling me all this and the whole time I'm thinking why the hell do I care?! I just had to tell him that he already knows how I feel about his family and that I was there for him but he turned his back on me when his family wanted to point the finger at me. It didn't make any sense to me.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
animebuddy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Im wondering why he thinks you care as well.  lol

needhope
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Like I told another poster, since the love part si over with but the relationshio is not due to children, take the emotions out of it.  He is a child in a mans body, he is still trying to keep you pulled in and get you all worked up.  Next time let him leave a message on your phone or if u answer and it really has nothing to so with you, just say,  'this does not involve me, i have to go; them hang up.  when people do this they are desperately trying to get a reaction from you, dont let them.  best to ya

Single mom  lesbians

We judge others by their worst actions, but ourselves by our best intentions

Peppermintred
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Yeah he got the message really quick that I honestly didn't care.

LancesMom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:31 PM

banging head into wall

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)