Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my sons sperm donor has filed and appeal and now wants may son to have his last name .. any advise

Posted by   + Show Post
ok my and my sons donor was just in court the end of september... they ordered him to pay child support and they also ordered visitations to be at my home under my supervision till september 2008. well i just got papers over the weekend where he is now appealing the order he wants visits in public and for me to be no where around and he wants child support lowed so he can have some EXTRA MONEY. He also now wants my son to have his last name and i dont know how that works i want my son to keep his name the way it is. My sons donor denied that he was the father and threatened me when i was pregnant and hasnt bought anything for this my son and he is now 22 months old. will they make me change his last name ?? and as for the child support i wish i had extra money but by the time i pay my bills and provide for my kids im brokeand he makes about 1,500.00 dollars more than me a month and he doesnt even have that many bills cuz he lives with his grandma rent free and utility free even tho he is now trying to claim he pays the bills but i know for a fact he doesnt. i am so stressed right now and i dont know what to aspect. he is a stranger to my son will they change the visits to be in public ??? 
by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 8:11 PM
Replies (21-21):
2Ace4U
by on Nov. 6, 2007 at 12:26 PM

Quoting Cheisey:

i called my ex a sperm donor before, but i don't think i'd ask a question on a forum about him filing for visitation & child support stuff & call him that, it confuses people to think that she was artificially inseminated.
deadbeat dad is a better description that wouldn't confuse anyone.

if you agree with me, or you have sat there thinking, "damn why didn't i say that?", add me, we should be friends!

Just let her call him what she wants!  Quit being so damn technical, it's not your post!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)