Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Nothing gets easier

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2007 at 7:09 AM
  • 1 Replies
My name I sErica I am 17....my day starts at 6:30 I go to school from 8:00 am until 3 pm thenm I go to work 4 pm to 10pm I hardly ever see my daughter and I just feel like she dont even like me..I miss her so much and it is so hard being away from her but I know I have to do it to give her a life she can enjoy....her father left me when he found out I pregnant...the day after to be exact....I am going into deppression mode..and I cant get out....I want to date someone but no one seems good enough...I was never like that before..I was never so judgemental of people...
by on Nov. 6, 2007 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
dragonflie
by on Nov. 6, 2007 at 8:02 AM
Your daughter loves you and knows who you are.  I know its hard not only being a single mother but also being away from home so much.  Here is a snap shot of my day.  I get up at 4:30am leave the house by 5:45 to be to work for 6:30, work all day.  Leave my first job at 4pm to go to my 2nd job at 4:30 and work till 10:30 and home by 11pm.  I have a 12 and 17 year old at home that I know needs me but they also know that I as their mother make sacrifices for them so they can have a roof over their head, food in their bellies and clothes on their back.  Its hard but worth it because they know what I would do for them, where their dead beat father can't even pay his child support or take the time to see them.  As far as a man, the right one will come along someday when you are ready.  There is that special person out there for everyone, someone who knows and understands the commitment you have made for your child and love you for it.  If you ever need to chat just drop me a line.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)