• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm back :) (kinda)

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:06 AM
  • 12 Replies
So a couple of weeks ago I said I needed a break from this site and everything and said I wouldn't be back until after my vacation. Well right now I'm sitting in a hotel room and I can't sleep and my 2 year old is talking in her sleep which isn't helping and this site came to mind and I realized it's been like forever since I've been on, so I thought I'd check in a couple days early (I fly back home Sunday morning) my vacation is basically over, I'm probably going back to the beach in the morning then I have a wedding to go to in the afternoon and reception that evening then bed early so we cab head to the airport bright and early Sunday (the wedding was my excuse for the vacation lol)

Anywayss a lot has happened. But I'm soooo much better right now than I was a couple weeks ago. Coming fresh off a break up, a grandparent's death, my brother moving his family across the country, my mom and I having issues, and of course sd drama. I just needed to check out and feel sorry for myself. Which is what I did lol then I realized how badly I just plain wanted some change, anything, I just needed something. So I was driving home from work and saw an apartment complex had a sign up for a special, so I thought I'd take a look. But long story short (I know this isn't short lol) I'm moving at the end of this month. It's a nicer place, a little more expensive but in a GORGEOUS part of town (it's in Sedona and you can see amazing red rocks right outside the windows!!) with my new job I can afford this place, and my lease ends next month in what is my first apartment complex (different apartment) to ever live in alone, Olivia's entire life as well as my entire time as a mother have been in these apartments, we've gone through hell and heaven and back again in these apartments and I think the change will be good for us. A fresh start (kinda) and I like being able to give her a little nicer of a place to live all on my own. And instead of work being a 25 minute drive away it'll be less than a half mile walk away. Anyway, things are looking up and I'm back. I needed to feel bad for myself then pick up the pieces and see what I could do to fix things.

And I'll have pictures of the vacation up soon!! We've spent 3 entire days at the beach plus Tuesday evening and tomorrow morning. Olivia hated the water last summer when we were here and this year all she wants to do is swim!

How have you all been??? And sorry this is so long!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:19 AM
I'm so glad to hear from you I've been hoping you were doing ok!!!! I'm glad things are looking up I can't wait to see pics from your vacation and your. New apartment! !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:54 AM

Welcome back!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on May. 21, 2011 at 6:05 AM
So glad you are doing better and you checked in. We are always here for you! *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:44 AM
Good to hear all the good things happening in your life!! Welcome back!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
camommy08
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:12 PM

welcome back and happy things are getting better good luck on the new apartment!!

animebuddy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Good to hear from you, its been awhile. Yay to the apartment!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:46 PM

that is AWESOME! we all need a little feel sorry for ourselves moment... IMO, things clear up and we see things in a better light... but for you- it seems like EVERYTHING turned itself around! keep your head up high- more good things will come your way! =D

leahbeah143
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:12 PM

oh a new apartment that's so exciting!! Glad to hear you're doing better!

crimsonangel180
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:09 AM
Glad to see that the vacation gave you the break you needed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on May. 22, 2011 at 9:31 AM
That's awesome that everything is working out for you!!! Glad to have you back hun!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)