Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How soon did you start showing? And whats the soonest that you found out your expecting?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:56 PM
  • 14 Replies
Im expecting baby #4 and Im curious how soon you mamas started showing?? Im glad my stomach never was flat and that Ive bounced back weight wise very quickly. I just hope Im as lucky this time around... I found out I was expecting three days ago May 18th. my last period was April 24th. I had sex May 6th and I concieved supposedly the 8th. this is the earliest ive ever found out. so im just barely preggo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
petite101
by Danielle on May. 21, 2011 at 7:03 PM

I was about 2 months with my daughter and didn't start showing till about 6 months. With my son I found out at about 4 weeks and started showing pretty early, about 3-4 months and it's been crazy hard to get rid of the weight so far. I lost all 30lbs that I gained with my daughter within 2 months and with my son I've only lost 20 of the 45lbs I gained and he turned 2 months yesterday.

ambertink
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:10 PM
Awww! well im going to try eating healthier this time around. and im hopin for a girl
....are u breastfeeding? thats supposed to help w weight lose and try some yoga. i plan to BF this pregnancy since its my last.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambertink
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Awww! well im going to try eating healthier this time around. and im hopin for a girl
....are u breastfeeding? thats supposed to help w weight lose and try some yoga. i plan to BF this pregnancy since its my last.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petite101
by Danielle on May. 21, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Not breastfeeding, didn't with my daughter either. I can't stand yoga lol! I have a routine right now that I do and I dance around the house like a crazy woman with my daughter lol! I think it's just cause I'm older. I was 19 with my daughter and I'm 27 now.

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM

i have no idea when i started 'showing'.... people thought i was 3 months when i went to visit my old high school-- that was actually my EDD-- i had him 2 days later. lol

my foster sister (lived with them for a few months in the beginning) didnt even know i was preggo.. i think i was about 5 months along by then.

i found out around 8 weeks along.

i tried to breast feed, but apparently, DS didnt like my milk (tried pumping for him)... so i just pumped and gave it to my little sister (only 2 months older than DS). definitely helped me lose teh weight- i just was never able to KEEP the weight off! lol that was 5 years ago. gah, i suck

SexyDiva19
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:02 PM
I didnt start showing with my DS til I was 7 months and even then some people said I looked about 5 months. I found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks. As far as weight loss I lost my weight fairly quickly :) That was 6yrs ago though. I now weigh more than I did back then but thats because of my eating habits and no exercise lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia1983
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Did you do one of those early detection tests, the ones that tell you a few days before you miss a period?

I found out early like that as well.  I used one of those tests a few days before aunt flo was about to come.  First time it took until about 15 weeks to start showing a bulge.  The second time was a few weeks sooner.

ambertink
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:21 PM
Yes I did an ept.two of them and then went to the dr for two tests. I have my first appt on wednesday with my ob.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:25 PM
Found out at about 4 weeks, didn't show at all until 7 months. Then I exploded overnight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crimsonangel180
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Found out on day of missed period.( already had morning sickness) was showing at 12 weeks. I carried twins though. Breast feeding is a great way to lose the weight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)