Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why does he do this???? (vent)

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
Stbx always picks the worst times (read: right before visitation) to pick a fight by going back on promises and upsetting our kids and causing safety concerns. He is refusing to pay his back balance on my phone so I can take over the number and pay it on my own under MY name. He is refusing to tell DD where they will be going because it is not MY business. He degraded her for our shower routine, and she's now upset (and has to be up 2 hours early JUST because of visitation). He is refusing to meet at a public place, and insists on waiting in the road at my grandparents (where we live for now), though I told him we would meet at the gas station. And did I mention I'm pregnant, due any day, and high-risk? He stresses me out and waits until I can't get ahold of my lawyer or cps worker (who helps me out with his irresponsibility) to pull this crap, then denies it later saying I'm the one who started it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KRIZZ25
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:56 PM

i would just tell him "Ur off the hook ..u don't have to get her if u don't wont to..Ur choice"..u don't need that stress at this moment in time ..jmo-or have someone else deal wth him..maybe so/parent.till after thebaby.for his behavior he don't wont to get her.hes making it hard for u guys .men can be asses.

tyfry7496
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:22 PM
You can still call the attorney and CPS worker, just leave a voicemail. If its in court docs that he has to meet in public and refuses then to me that means he doesn't want to visit. Good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by on May. 22, 2011 at 8:06 AM

That is just wrong.

LifeCafe42
by on May. 22, 2011 at 8:40 AM
Good luck

Quoting tyfry7496:

You can still call the attorney and CPS worker, just leave a voicemail. If its in court docs that he has to meet in public and refuses then to me that means he doesn't want to visit. Good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeckellette
by on May. 23, 2011 at 12:11 AM

What a dickhead. Make sure you're writing all of this down. And try to do as much through e-mail and texting if possible, that way you can keep the hard evidence. And if it's in the court papers to meet in a public place and he refuses, well, he doesn't need to be having visitation at that point in time. Cover yourself and stick to whatever is in the court papers. I hope he grows up soon and stops with the bullshit though. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this crap.

KRIZZ25
by on May. 23, 2011 at 7:07 AM

he doing it to "get back "at u ..i would tell my lawyer..tell them u cant deal wth this atm .u so don't need that stress..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)