• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I did it... **update in pink** Another update...

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:44 PM
  • 37 Replies

And I don't feel bad or guilty. I totally busted him out (the funeral director) on POF tonight. I would love to be a fly on the wall when he reads that message at work tomorrow. Bahahaha!!!!

Bahahahaha. I logged into my POF this morning and see he was on this morning. I know he got my message. Of course, he didn't have the nerves to respond back! I wonder what kind of day he is having at work today?! LOL

So I decided to send him a text message early this afternoon. I just said, "Thanks for leading me on and basically using me for a piece of ass, Mr. I just don't sleep with anyone." I didn't expect to hear anything back from him. Surprisingly, he called me. He was kind of mad at first and said he didn't lead me on or use me, and that he really likes me. The whole issue behind everything....my friend Nick. Last Sunday we had to went to breakfast and my friend Nick had just happened to be there. He stopped by and chatted with me for a few minutes. After seeing Nick he couldn't figure out why I would want to be with a 43 year old who really doesn't do much besides sit home, when I could have someone like Nick. Nick is very handsome, built, rides a Harley, etc. I don't go for pretty boys. He thought I was too boring for him. Why not let me make my own decisions on that?!  This whole online dating thing is stupid. He thought I was still interested in meeting other people online because I didn't call him every day. I didn't call him every day because sometimes he didn't answer his phone, and I'm not going to blow up someones phone and seem needy and desperate, cause I'm not. I told him that too.

We talked for over an hour, and from the way he was talking he wants to see me. I just don't know what to do. Maybe it's a case of mixed signals and not enough communication, but I also don't know that for sure. My mom seems to think I should give him another chance, but just no sex for a while. She said he could have just ignored the text and blew it off but he chose to call me and talk about things. I don't know.....

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mkhickford
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:55 PM
What did you say?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIMIBRIE
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Ah I was wondering what your fb status was about lol ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kissybratzmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Basically that I know he's not who he really says he is, that he's a liar and a wanna be player who got caught in his own game.

leahbeah143
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:03 PM

lol! that's awesome

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on May. 22, 2011 at 8:27 AM
Lol! Great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on May. 22, 2011 at 8:32 AM

Hey, I'm on POF too and just made a post about some guy on there, lol. What happened with yours? 

LifeCafe42
by on May. 22, 2011 at 8:36 AM
Awesome I want to see it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kissybratzmom
by on May. 22, 2011 at 11:03 AM

He basically led me on  and had me believe I was the only one he was with, or wanted to be with. He would come over and sometimes stay the night, or if I didn't have the kids I would stay with him. He was making plans with me for a few weeks ahead of time and this summer. Turns out while he was at my house he was getting on the dating website and scoping out other other girls and messaging them. He just happened to message a friend of mine on there, so I took matters into my own hands :o)

Quoting charliebean:

Hey, I'm on POF too and just made a post about some guy on there, lol. What happened with yours? 

Kissybratzmom
by on May. 22, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I sent it to you in a message on FB.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Awesome I want to see it

mommy_again2001
by on May. 22, 2011 at 11:15 AM

man i met some crazies off the site but actually met my bd off there we are now expecting our first baby together (i already have 2 kids) been together for 2 years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)