• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just can't trust him.

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:20 PM
  • 4 Replies

I can't trust my youngest's dad. He has threatened me so many times that he was gonna take my son away and i was never gonna see him again. So i did the only thing i thought was right and i took his visitation away from him. but then i didnt have a choice and had to let his grandparents watch Kayden because i didnt have anyone else to watch him while i was at school. Since Kayden's dad lives with his grandparents he was always seeing him and then while i was at school id just be freaking out and so nervous while he was with his dad. finally he had got a job so he wasnt home the entire time kayden was there so i felt a little better. he only saw his son maybe 20mins before i came and got him. now that im going back to school im putting the kids in daycare instead of having family members watch them. everyone keeps telling me im not doing the right thing by keeping my son from his dad but i just dont want him around kayden ever he didnt want anything to do with him the first 6months of his life why should i let him be a part of his life now. I dont know if he really wants to be with in my sons life his girlfriend is abusive towards my ex mentally and probably physically but he wont leave her. That makes me question everything he says cuz i told him he can see his son on the days i set up if he leaves his gf but he wont so i just think my sons life will be better without his dad. i just dont know if its the right thing to do.

Mommy of Haliey Mae, Owen Christopher, Amarie Faith and Kayden James. <3

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LancesMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Does your son enjoy spenmding time with him? Maybe you could do it when the GF is not around.

MandiBaby
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:33 AM

i guess he does but hes 17months he likes spending time with everyone. so i cant really tell. his girlfriend is always around she wont even let me talk to jordan for more then a few seconds without butting into our conversation 

Quoting LancesMom:

Does your son enjoy spenmding time with him? Maybe you could do it when the GF is not around.

jeckellette
by on May. 22, 2011 at 11:13 PM

I think I'd be more worried about my kid being around the girlfriend than the father to be honest. If he's still living with his grandparents...he probably couldn't really afford or manage taking your son anywhere...nor do I think the grandparents would let him get away with just running off with the grandkid. But his girlfriend sounds like a raging bitch that I would try to keep my kid away from. Especially if she is abusive.

MandiBaby
by on May. 23, 2011 at 12:24 AM

im trying to keep him away from her but i also want him to see his great grandparents cuz they love him so much but since jordan lives with his grandparents his girlfriend is always over. his mom told me she was moving in. which makes it even harder for me to take kayden around the family 

Quoting jeckellette:

I think I'd be more worried about my kid being around the girlfriend than the father to be honest. If he's still living with his grandparents...he probably couldn't really afford or manage taking your son anywhere...nor do I think the grandparents would let him get away with just running off with the grandkid. But his girlfriend sounds like a raging bitch that I would try to keep my kid away from. Especially if she is abusive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)