Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Out of the mouths of babes....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:42 AM
  • 19 Replies

So yesterday I was taking my  youngest daughter to my sisters to be sat while I went to work...and this guy in a huge truck decided to take both lanes by driving on the center stripe....so I said "DUDE pick a lane!" My six year old said , "Mom who are you talking to"? I said the guy in the truck in front of me.....She said . "WHy mom? He cant hear you" !!! LOVE LOVE LOVE>.....I laughed the whole way to my sisters house.

Yesterday I took my youngest to the dollar tree and bought her a bug catcher because she really wanted it....SHE couldnt wait to get home to catch some bugs...(but i sprayed the whole yard and she couldnt  find ONE  bug) She came inside asking me "Wheres all the bugs mom"? My 11 yr old pipes up and says "Lets go to Dustins house (a neighbor) HE HAS LOTS OF BUGS AT HIS HOUSE!!!" I  laughed a blue streak over that one!!! LOL.

KIDS!!!!!!!!! What has your little one said that made you laugh so hard???

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tashia07
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM

LOL too cute.

Last night my son came into my room with his serious face, and said "Mommay, we need to talk" The he climbed on my bed and I sat next to him.  Then he starts rattling of a grocery list "I neEed booberries, starberries, pananas, apples, carrots.... umm, umm! Rice and yogurt, when we go shopping. Ok Mommay, good talk" then he hops of my bed and hear him talking to the godson and he says "Yeah, I told her we go shopping tomorrow"! LOL and hear them hug. They crack me up!

Peppermintred
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:12 AM

The other day I was eating lunch with my mom and the kids. My son had made a complete mess and my 5 yr old tells my mom "Well look at him! He's all gussied up."

CMcDougal
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:13 AM
My 2 year old went to use the bathroom yesterday while I was straightening my hair. He came back bottomless and immediately went to the mirror. He says look at my nose. And look at my eyes. Look at my belly...then he starts to shake and says look at my weiner! Hahaha. I swear its in their dna.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:21 AM

OMG...LMAO!!!!

Quoting CMcDougal:

My 2 year old went to use the bathroom yesterday while I was straightening my hair. He came back bottomless and immediately went to the mirror. He says look at my nose. And look at my eyes. Look at my belly...then he starts to shake and says look at my weiner! Hahaha. I swear its in their dna.

Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:26 AM

When DD was little I had found a guy I had to went to school with on AOL. We had decided to meet up at a park and I had agreed to go to a bonfire with him of another former classmate. He said he had gained a few pounds since high and I said I did too since I had a kid. A few pounds for him was an understatement! More like 150lbs! Anyways, we leave the park and as he sits in the car I'm buckling my DD into her seat and the whole car shifts to the side. I kid you not. Next thing I know, DD says "You're too fat to sit in my moms car" I was trying not to laugh but I told her it wasn't nice to say things like that.

Tashia07
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! They are just so manly!  My son named his "the hose"

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

OMG...LMAO!!!!

Quoting CMcDougal:

Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Haha..the hose. We refer to DS's as his nuggets and fry. lol

Quoting Tashia07:

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

OMG...LMAO!!!!

Quoting CMcDougal:

Peppermintred
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:35 AM

OMG! I would be mortified! My daughter asked my son's fathers mother why she was so fat. I froze in shock.

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

When DD was little I had found a guy I had to went to school with on AOL. We had decided to meet up at a park and I had agreed to go to a bonfire with him of another former classmate. He said he had gained a few pounds since high and I said I did too since I had a kid. A few pounds for him was an understatement! More like 150lbs! Anyways, we leave the park and as he sits in the car I'm buckling my DD into her seat and the whole car shifts to the side. I kid you not. Next thing I know, DD says "You're too fat to sit in my moms car" I was trying not to laugh but I told her it wasn't nice to say things like that.

youngmommie19
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:43 AM
I was calling my dd (she's 1) a little piggy the one day and my ds (who is 3) says mommy Lys isn't a little piggy she's evil Dr pork chop. I thought it was the funniest thing case if u was him Wht sissys name is he calls her evil Dr pork chop lol
Now my dd sings songs and when we sing itsy bitsy spider at the end she claps says yay and woo woo woo and fist pumps with the woo woo woos lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMcDougal
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:46 AM
LMAO!!!

Quoting Tashia07:

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

OMG...LMAO!!!!

Quoting CMcDougal:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)