Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tooth "Thairy"

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM
  • 5 Replies

So DS woke up last Saturday with his first "wiggly tooth."  I'm still in shock cause I just didn't think he was ready for teeth to start coming out.  Well, this morning he pulled it all by himself.  My baby boy isn't a baby any more.  He's all super excited because the "tooth thairy" is coming to see him now.  Because of the missing tooth, he can't seem to say fairy right now, and it's just so cute.  I'm glad he's going to stay with my parents today and tonight. The tooth fairy needs to go to the store without DS there to see.  I've decided that instead of money, he would get a new book for each lost tooth, and even though that tooth has been lose for a week, I haven't made it to the store yet.  I've got to get there this afternoon, so that tomorrow night when he gets home, he can put his tooth under his pillow.  He insisted that he would wait until tomorrow to put his tooth under his pillow so the tooth fairy would come to our house.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tyfry7496
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM
I like the book idea. That's a smart tooth thairy!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muwchck
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:17 AM

I actually read that idea in either parents or parenting magazine 3 or 4 years ago.  I loved the idea, especially since DS loves to look at books and be read to. 

LifeCafe42
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:19 AM
How cute I love the book idea!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:21 PM

A book is a great idea!  Our toothfairy always left a variety of things... new book, pack of gum, money, new toothbrush, etc.  

muwchck
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:51 PM

So, I've finally made it to the store (had to wait on hubby to get home from work).  Found DS a Mater book that has 3 stories in it.  He's gonna love it.  I even found Cars marshmellows to have around for a snack this week.  I'm looking forward to him getting home tomorrow, and getting up Monday morning now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)