• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend plans

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:52 PM
  • 20 Replies

What's everyones plans for this weekend?

****So much for plans tonight. He just bailed on me. Talk about last minute. I hate that $hit! I got dressed and did my hair and makeup for nothing. Not like I can go anywhere. My car doesn't run.****

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
petite101
by Danielle on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM

We just got back from looking at camping areas! Gonna go here in a few weeks! Other than that not much!

tyfry7496
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Laundry and homework. 7 week classes means a LOT of homework in a short amount of time.  LOTS of reading. Atleast the reading is interesting for this class.

Kissybratzmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:18 PM

DD is gone for about a week or so, so I cleaned last night and this morning. The house will actually stay clean now! lol I'm meeting a guy later this afternoon after he gets off of work. Hopefully he's normal, and we hit it off. He hasn't even met me and seems to think I'm hot, so we'll see. I think he's blind! LOL Other then that, not a whole lot of plans.

reaandiziesmama
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Had a picnic in the park today, just hanging out in the ac and watching movies the rest of the day. Church tomorrow then cleaning and getting dd ready for summer school on monday.

LifeCafe42
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:07 PM
Just finished cleaning need to do laundry and my dads bday tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahampe
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:10 PM

finishing putting up my moms pool, work, laundry, cleaning and more work. lol

animebuddy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:18 PM
Spent lastnight and today with the bf. We saw xmen....excellnt movie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
camommy08
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:25 PM

work...right now im actually having some me time...my parents went to costco and my daughter loves going....i think she likes all the samples and getting a pizza or hot dog for lunch with granddad and grandma

momtoboysjc
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Boys went to a Backyard Bible School (like VBS) this morning from 9a - 1p.  Which gave me the awesome opportunity to go grocery shopping by myself :)  Then came home, straightened up a little, started cleaning the pool then it was time to pick them up.   Came home relaxed for a little bit, going to take my oldest to a movie this afternoon.  Tomorrow will be church and laundry--hopefully pool time while laundry is going tomorrow :)

CMcDougal
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:40 PM
Quarantined! That weird ear thing I mentioned=shingles. Yea, go figure. So basically I exposed a birthday party full of kids to chicken pox without knowing it. Oops. My blisters are flat now, but not completely dried out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)