Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so hurt! 3 yrs destroyed in less than 30 days!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:03 PM
  • 26 Replies

On May 6th, DD's dad lost his mind and left me. Since then we have spoken and agreed that we will be respectful of each other and still help each other out and be friends. He moved into his friends house originally where his friend, the friends wife, and her sister were living, along with 3 kids. 2 the sisters and 1 his friends... On the 1st the sister got her own apartment and he is now rented the 2nd bedroom. The past 2 days I have spen helping him move his stuff over there. Less than 1 hour after finixhing moving the last of his stuff today, he calls and tells me that 2 nights ago he "hooked" up with his friends sister-in-law, and that he is not trying to hurt me, but that I should know.

We were together for 3 years and in less than a F*******G month this asshole is already screwing someone else! AND HE LET ME HANG OUT OVER THERE AND SMOKE A CIGARETTE AND CHIT CHAT WITH THE UGLY BITCH AND HER FAMILY TODAY.... Who by the way ALL knew that they "hooked up". When I asked what all happened he says "Well I was really drunk" and thats it!!!!!!!! So in a year and a half I got pregnant, had a baby, became a single parent, and before even a month was up he is seeing someone else!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo hurt, this shit sucks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrissy8907
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:15 PM
Oh honey I know exactly how you feel its been really hard. My ex started partying and going with gurls again. Im really hurt but in reality I cant do anything :( I know what you are going threw but my ex and I dont have any contact hes already forgot about us :( pm me if you want to talk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beka83
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Men!  Sounds like you knew it was over but you still had feelings for him or hopes you would get back together?  Hugs to you momma!  It will get easier

viv212
by Vivian on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:20 PM
Oh girl I could have told you that when you first said he moved in with these people.

Don't be sad. She has nothing on you because you're the baby's mom. He is just filling in his lonely gaps that's all it is. In 3 years you fall in love with someone. In one month for her to be moving in with him she's just a stupid b-word.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lm10
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:23 PM
I'm sorry...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MFCsarah
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:24 PM

She isn't moving in with him... He moved into his friends apartment, his friend and his wife and son were in 1 room, and the wife's sister and 2 daughters were in the 2nd room, he was sleepin on the couch. The sister got her own apartment and he is now renting the 2nd room in that apartment.

stormystar15
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:26 PM
Awwww girl that sucks. hes a douche. i know being a single parent is hard and that him leaving you is hard but just try to take it a day at a time. with time things do start to heal. guys are known for leaving someone and not a month later be sleeping around or in another relationship thats just them. your not alone a lot of the women on here have experienced the same thing including me. just try your best to do what is right for you and your dd. if you want to talk you can always pm me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Hugs Im so sorry mama

shygrl3cccm
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:32 PM
Lifes a bitch!!! Sorry hun I know your pain my wound is fresh too .... mine is having a baby with an ugly bitch that he just met, they will moving in together soon too. He is still there for his son so be thankful for that part, and that he is still there for you as a "friend." Focus on you... something I read on here that I really liked was "play the part".... feel good fake and do/play as a happy person would until it becomes real. You and your son is what matter now mama.. I wish many blessings for you, your not alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JKQMom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:33 PM
I had the same week actually. Slight detail differences but same general story.
I'm sorry! I think a lot of us have sympathy and empathy for your story.
Head up! He'll realize that he *$@%&? up and wanna come crawling back and you have to NOT do it as much as you want to. You and your DD deserve more than he's willing to give. I've beeb tgere and letting him back only hurts me and the kids.
MFCsarah
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Yea.... It sux. I was 18 when we started dating, 22 when I got pregnant, it's the first serious relationship i've ever been in and we were together 3 years. I'm so hurt it's ridiculous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)