Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I lost my wic folder with the checks inside

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 8:18 AM
  • 10 Replies
I feel like a piece of shit can anybody use them I thought I put them in my dresser and thier not thier what do I do im so mad at myself I have so much going on I never thought I would lose that I always kept up with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinkerbell881
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 8:31 AM

Call the store u last used them at and maybe they have them. At my work once in a while someone will leave them at the register or in the cart in the parking lot. I hope you find them and if not that the WIC office will replace it for you.

Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on Jun. 24, 2011 at 8:59 AM
I don't know but I would go to the WIC office asap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 9:12 AM
I agree. Go to the wic office.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 9:14 AM

I don't think just anyone can use them.... I know you have to have a list on the folder of authorized users..... but people forge signatures so easily now... so I don't know.

I would call the last store you used them... you might have left them there. Also call the WIC office and report them lost. 

Robsessed98
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 9:55 AM

You need to contact the WIC office.

tyfry7496
by Janet on Jun. 24, 2011 at 9:58 AM

They can try. Call the WIC office ASAP. I work at a grocery store and the signature has to match the one on the WIC ID voucher otherwise they can't use them. 

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jun. 24, 2011 at 9:58 AM
They are supposed to check id's as well as compare signatures on the folder to the checks. I would call ur WIC office ASAP! Good luck hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aj23
by Amanda on Jun. 24, 2011 at 12:42 PM
The WIC office will not replace them in most cases. I lost mine back when I had it and I was told that they would give me formula if I needed it but they wouldn't replace the checks. Thankfully I found mine, I had left them in the cart at the store and someone turned them in.

Still give them a call to let them know they are lost. Maybe things have changed and they can help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by Michelle on Jun. 24, 2011 at 12:57 PM

retrace ur steps and call the WIC office. Hope they are found.

vamom08
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 3:13 PM
I put them in my dresser but thier not thier I looked everywhere its the wierdest thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)