Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:32 AM
  • 21 Replies

well im a single mom im turning 19 and left my abusive baby father i just found out im having a boy im very happy and ready to learn more abt this adventure im abt to face

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kissybratzmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:53 AM

Welcome to the group, and congrats on the baby boy! Boys are so much fun :o) Props to you for getting out of the abusive relationship now, rather then later.

Robsessed98
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:22 AM

Welcome to the group! Good for you on leaving the relationship. You can't have an abuser around you or your baby.

MeeshMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Learn from the mistakes of those of us whose kids are already born. Welcome to motherhood! I have done it alone and so can you. I wish I found cafemom sooner because I had no support before. But on here there's so many moms that we can relate to and share advice, heartaches, joys, and so much more. Welcome! And congrats on having a boy. I have a boy too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:26 AM
Welcome to the group! Its good that you left an abusive situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom40w5
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Good luck :)

FLmom26
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:17 AM

welcome

jeepingirrl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Welcome to the group! Congrats on removing yourself and your unborn baby from a abusive situation!

CrystalDawn2506
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Welcome to the group : )

sweetliljayjay
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:14 PM

welcome,im 18 and have an almost 5 month old daughter.I have been in your situation,if you need anything dont be afraid to message me.

housfullofkidds
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Welcome! I'm a single mom to 3 boys! I'm 22. PM me if you'd like, I love making new friends. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)