Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

more pathetic ex tricks

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

As some of you know, my 15 y/o hates her father because he is a complete and total grade A asshole and isn't very nice to her (verbal and emotional abuse). He tries to bribe her to live with him and she refuses. He's also pulled me into a nasty custody battle, which he has no chance of winning.  Anyway, he planned a 3 week trip to the beach in FL for my daughter and her half-sister.  She told him she wasn't going and begged me to get her out of it. Our custody agreement only allows him to have her for 2 weeks at a time during the summer, so I told him she couldn't go because it was for 3 weeks.  Well, he just now texted her and said if she would agree to go with him from Mon thru Fri, she could also take a friend and he would pay her her regular allowance ($40), plus $25.00 a day just so he could be around her. How pathetic is that??  She said she's not sure what she's going to do because she doesn't think it's worth an extra $100 in her pocket to have to tolerate him for 5 days LOL.  I'm leaving the decision solely up to her.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sweetliljayjay
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:12 PM

she could always take you :) but that is so sad he has to bribe her to be around him.im sry he is such a jerk that she doesnt want to be around him,atleast she has you.

animebuddy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Wow! He is something else. Money won't buy your children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMcDougal
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:38 PM
At least she's smart enough to see through him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lm10
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:52 PM
But how does he treat her that she hates him so much?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:06 PM

He belittles her every chance he gets. He shows favoritism to his other daughter for unknown reasons.  He harrasses my daughter because he hates me (not as much as I hate him, but close).  He's jealous of the fact that she and I are best friends as well as mother and daughter and he has nothing in common with her.  He's pissed at me for getting remarried and takes it out on her.  He thinks that because he makes at least 10xs what I make that he can buy her affection.  Need I say more?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)