Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update: Seriously

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
I'm kicking it and my cousins on the 4th with the whole family (mini-family reunion), laughing talking having a great time and get a message on my cell for facebook. My ex posts that he just suffered a mild heart attack and wanted to thank his family/friends for their support. WTF!!!! Are you serious, we have an 8yr old daughter and we live in the same city! When I was able to catch him by his cell he rushes me off the phone and says he'll call me later! No word from him. Two of my relatives told me to just forget about him and move on, I showed concern =which is more than he would have done for me.

What do you think?

So he called me yesterday and wanted me to come by w/o 8yr daughter. Cool (yep, hook line & sinker, i went, shhot me. lol) He looked swollen from a reaction to his medication, but other than that healthy. Now he wants to give life anohter try, you know no drinking, running the streets, etc. Yeah good for him. He also mentioned he wants us to get back together. Yeah, about that, probably not going to happen. lol

I told him to concentrate on our daughters birthday next month.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)