Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

guy advice part II

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:31 PM
  • 28 Replies

Hey ladies, so a lil while ago, i asked for some guy advice about a guy that im into. most of yall said move on.. so i delted his number and delted his facebook. Well i was still able to see the stuff on his wall and friends. Soo one day  i decided to go through his friend list and find a random guy. so i started talking to tony's friend...  ( Tony) is the guy that  i am into. and i messaged his friend felipe and said your hott, lets hook up sometime. heres my number look forward to hearing from you. well that night we started talking over facebook and the next day he wanted a picture... so i was stupid and sent a naked picture to him.. all he could talk about was having sex and all this other stuff. yes i know what i was doing and yes i know that it was stupid on my part. he got mad because i am Celibate.while i was messageing felipe i was texting tony telling him everything... the other night tony and i were texting and  i wanna know what he means by what he texts... whether he cares or not and whether or not there are true feelings on his part and that he is trying to hide them by acting like he doesnt care or what do you think?

me: would it bother you if i date your friend felipe?
tony: Lol Dooo what u want
Me: i wanted to make sure since hes your friend.
me: hes soo nice and hes hot
tony: LMFAS! no comment
me: I think hes only interested since i showed him my boobs
tony:Lucky him
me: i guess
me: is he gay?
tony: i dont know him like that. i only kicked it with him like 4 times. hes my friends ex boyfriend and they dated for like a month. i barley know him.
me: thats cool.... he got mad cuz im celebate , all i wanna do is get kea a father figure since he really needs a good guy in his life.
tony: got mad cause your what?
me: celibate... basically i dont have sex
Tony: Ohhhh Lol wow really he got mad at that?
Tony: how things with my best friends ex boyfriend?
Me: we arent talking anymore
tony: ohh no what happend?
me: I didnt like him and all he talked about was sex and how big my boobs are.
Tony: wow i knew he wasent good because of my best friend. that's why she dumped him
me: hes not someone kea could be around ya know
tony: Yea i know what you mean. you deserve someone better than someone who just wants to have sex.
Me: Unforunatly i havent found anyone who isnt like that.
tony: you will, you just have to stop looknig and when you least expect it someone will come. you just gotta believe , i know theres someone out there specially for you. you are a good looking person.
me: i want someone for kea. he needs someone in his life. the other day he asked me where his dad is. that hurt me alot ya know.
Tony: yeah thats really sad. you just gotta trust that you'll find someone
Tony: Ill text you later. I am at work and it just started getting busy. if i dont text you, i hope you have a good night =)

TIA

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeeshMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:44 PM
Please don't take this as bashing. I think you screwed up by messaging that Felipe dude and then messaging Tony about it. Prob makes him wanna move on IMO.
Plus from his texts its hard to tell if he's got any feelings. Maybe he finds you attractive but the feelings are hard to see. I'd say don't mention Felipe and don't send pics of your boobs to guys if you are celibate. No good can come from that. Mystery is hotter than flaunting it all. Treat yourself good. You're friend Tony is right. You deserve a good guy and he will come when you least expect it.

Seek positive attention and when you're feeling down or anxious come on here and vent to us. I only want to see good for you and the other moms on here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youngmommie2be
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:51 PM

@ MeeshMom: Thankyou for your advice and support. It was just hard because when i try to move on and let him go i just break down and thats what happend and then i messaged felipe. and what i notice is everytime i mention felipe , Tony will not text back

Chanel5nyc
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Not to bash or to be a b*tch, you sound like a tease and you are playing mind games. How is any guy going to take you serious if you talk to his "friend" and sent his "friend" naked pictures of you.

And what to do expect a guy to say to you if send naked picture..."Hmmm you have beautiful eyes?" Lol. Of course sex is on his mind.

Move on. Tony and Felipe will never take you serious.

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:12 PM

seriously? dont go out looking for a dad/father figure! worst way to put it-- i want a dad for Kea. to figure that out; you need to figure out what traits you want Kea to have... honesty, loyalty, respect, etc-- and then if you meet someone, and if they have the traits you want Kea to have, move forth with the relationship. but dont base a relationship, or relationship potential on Kea alone, ya know.

and i agree that if you had a chance, it was screwed over by talking with Felipe... I mean, would you date someone who first tried talking with your friend?

Pink_caffiene
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:40 PM
Your celibate but message the guy to ask if he wanted to hook up one night sent a nude photo and expected him to want more than sex. THATS FUNNY. But Tony sounds like a friend he cares but probably not like you want him to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youngmommie2be
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:58 PM

yes. I know... i did it ON PURPOSE. too see what TONY would do. I want to hurt him like he has HURT me. yes that might sound likle a total bitch move BUt Oh well. he fucked up my feelings now its time to make him PAY!!!! PUSSY ASS BITCH

Robsessed98
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:39 PM

took the words outta my mouth!!!

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Not to bash or to be a b*tch, you sound like a tease and you are playing mind games. How is any guy going to take you serious if you talk to his "friend" and sent his "friend" naked pictures of you.

And what to do expect a guy to say to you if send naked picture..."Hmmm you have beautiful eyes?" Lol. Of course sex is on his mind.

lissetteP
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM
You won't find a father figure by sending naked pics of you.. Their only Gona look at you like a hoe(sorry just being honest) like Tony said when you least expect it he'll come.. Just don't throw your self out their like that respect yourself you have a child now be grown
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:03 AM

Single mom dating 101: NEVER EVER get with someone with the expectation that they're gonna be your kid's new daddy.

Honestly, I think you went about this the wrong way and then some.  You say you know what you're doing, but it seems like you're all over the place and not really sure what you want to do.  And if you're "celibate", don't flaunt nekkid pics of yourself to random guys.

animebuddy
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:09 AM

I'm going to have to agree.  And if you want to talk to a dude, try not to go through contacts of ex's.  Thats really weird. 

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)