Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
  • 5242 Replies
79 moms liked this

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (1-10):
tamikadorch26
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 1:59 AM
32 moms liked this

My name is Tamika and I have four children. Three boys 11, 7, 5 and one baby girl thats 1 years old. I am a single mom. My family is my life. God comes first then my kids. I enjoy life and my kids.     

proudmomma0805
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 12:44 PM
34 moms liked this

My name is Aleisha i have a 11 month old named keira makenzie and she is my world and right now im dealing with custody problems and my ex boyfriends girlfriend and just trying to find mothers in the same situation so i have someone to talk to

SarahDB99
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 3:48 PM
50 moms liked this

Hi Everyone! My name is Sarah and I have 2 children.  An almost 3yr old named Chase and a 6month old named Caroline.  I do not understand why men feel they just dont have the responsiblity like us women.  If i didn't or couldn't see my kid everyday I would lose it!  I would call everyday sometimes twice or 3 times just to check on them and see what they are doing.  It's depressing to think about all the dead beat dads!

azul26
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 5:02 PM
9 moms liked this

Hello everyone my name is veronica (azul26) i have two son's james 9yrs and jesse 7yrs..second day on this website and i have to say that its"GREAT" i'm a single mom..love my boys to death they are my one and only reason to keep going..

ScorpioAngel
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 7:40 PM
7 moms liked this

hello mommies! My name is Tasha and i am 27 yo. I have three beautiful children son Morgan(5) and two girls Elizabeth(3) and Emily(2). I have been a single mom since June of 2010. Right now i am in a middle of a divorce and a custody batter with ex. We have joint custody at the moment..week on week off. Its a struggle for myself and especially on the kiddos. But we are making it with smiles on our faces. I am hoping to make friends and recieve and give advice..

Mommytime01
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 1:42 PM
19 moms liked this

hey ladies! my name is lauren and im 28. i am also mom to the greatest little man in the world...my 4 1/2 year old son isaiah. i work full time & go to school part time so i have a lot on my plate. everything i do is to better life for my son & myself...because we deserve it!!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 11, 2011 at 3:18 PM
2 moms liked this

welcome  Welcome to all of you wonderful ladies!  We're glad you're joining us here and hope you'll enjoy the Single Moms group as much as we do!

Shaybay218
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 8:33 PM
6 moms liked this
HELLO LADIES...I'M SHAYLA...I'M SOON TO BE 30 IN A FEW DAYS PREGNANT WITH BABY NUM 3 I'M LOOKING FOR SOME NEW FRIENDS AND MOMS WHO ARE GOING THRU SOME OF THE THINGS WE GO THRU...ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND IF YOU WANT...NICE TO MEET YOU ALL...
Shaybay218
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 8:36 PM
2 moms liked this
AMEN...I TOTALLY AGREE...
karma368
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 8:39 PM
4 moms liked this
All your stories are amazing. My name is katherine i have a 3 yo dd named karma we live in houston, tx and are ready to make new friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN