Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (4231-4240):
BBnME2
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I am new to your site and just wanted to introduce myself. HELLO:)

Lindsey1126
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Hi! I'm Lindsey.Im almost 21 and my son Zade will be 2 this month.We live in South Boston Va and I'm a Cosmetologist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2two713
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi all! As you know i'm new to the site and I'm a single mama of two awesome boys. My boys mean everything to me and they keep me very busy! I'm also a full time college student. We are very active in church as well. I never get to go anywhere to really make any friends so i'm hoping to meet a few on here to chat with and exchange stories and advice! I love cooking, reading, hanging with the kids, sports, fishing, beaching, tennis and just enjoying life. Our favorite dinner to make is homemade pizza and our favorite movie to watch as a family is Meet the Robinsons. Oh we also have a sweet cat named Gulliver!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Welcome, we're glad you're here!

Quoting BBnME2:

I am new to your site and just wanted to introduce myself. HELLO:)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Hi Lindsey, welcome to the Single Moms group!

Quoting Lindsey1126:

Hi! I'm Lindsey.Im almost 21 and my son Zade will be 2 this month.We live in South Boston Va and I'm a Cosmetologist.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Welcome mama!

Quoting mama2two713:

Hi all! As you know i'm new to the site and I'm a single mama of two awesome boys. My boys mean everything to me and they keep me very busy! I'm also a full time college student. We are very active in church as well. I never get to go anywhere to really make any friends so i'm hoping to meet a few on here to chat with and exchange stories and advice! I love cooking, reading, hanging with the kids, sports, fishing, beaching, tennis and just enjoying life. Our favorite dinner to make is homemade pizza and our favorite movie to watch as a family is Meet the Robinsons. Oh we also have a sweet cat named Gulliver!

beautifullife09
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Hi Everyone,

My name is Amanda.  I am 22 going on 23.  I have a son named Tyler who just turned 2 last month.  Im a single mom with a full time job and I also go to school part time online.  I am a very positive person and I live with no regrets!! I always put my son first!! He is everything to me and right now I am doing the best I can to secur a good future for my son!! :)

jenf479
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:39 PM

hey y'all!! i'm not new to CM but I'm back from a looooong hiatus(like a 4 year one..yikes!) & I'm new to this group....I have a beautiful 8 year old daughter & she comes first no matter what...which may be why I'm still single after 2 years..lol oh well, i wouldn't have it any other way!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:23 PM

welcome

Quoting beautifullife09:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Amanda.  I am 22 going on 23.  I have a son named Tyler who just turned 2 last month.  Im a single mom with a full time job and I also go to school part time online.  I am a very positive person and I live with no regrets!! I always put my son first!! He is everything to me and right now I am doing the best I can to secur a good future for my son!! :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Welcome back!  Glad you've decided to join this group.  :)

Quoting jenf479:

hey y'all!! i'm not new to CM but I'm back from a looooong hiatus(like a 4 year one..yikes!) & I'm new to this group....I have a beautiful 8 year old daughter & she comes first no matter what...which may be why I'm still single after 2 years..lol oh well, i wouldn't have it any other way!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)