Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (4271-4280):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Catarina9:

Good afternoon all, I just wanted to say hello and hope to support all the single mothers.I hope you are having a good day.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Amanda.  Welcome back to CafeMom!

Quoting lov1nlif3:

Hi. Im Amanda. I am a single mother to 4 boys ages 13, 9, 6 and 5. I haven't used cafemom for about 5 years...but Im back =)

lillmorgan
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Hi my name is Ashley, I have 2 amazing boys. 1 and 3 I am in a relationship but now with the father of my kids. My boys are my world! i would be lost with out them

mama2zion
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Hi, I'm Ashley and I'm a 28 yr old single mom. I have the most beautiful 6 year old boy in the world! His name is Zion. He's in first grade, and pretty much perfect! He has his moments, but he's by far the best thing ever created!

Zion has never met his father, so it's always been just me and him. My family is a huge help and they love Z more than anything! My brother stepped up and was a total best friend to him. He was his father figure. He (my brother) was killed last year. It's been really hard on my guy, who prays to get in a car accident so he can see his "uncle brother" again. Any advice is more than welcome, in any area!

bkallem
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Hello, I'm Becca, I'm 19 and a single mom with a 9 month old son.

Arwyn724
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Deborah, and I'm almost done being a single mom, haha.  My girls are almost 17 and 25 yo. I'm a Nana to one who is a clone of my oldest, it's like going back in time. Soon I'll have no one left at home, but I still work full time, so maybe my down time can finally be all about me.  Probably not.

Myangeladriana
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Am a mom to 5 daughters only one in schoo; now am 47 yrs old and looking to get backinto the work force to support my daughter the youngest of 5 having type 1 diabetes.

Lynniese2004
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Hey ladies, My name is Kenyatta. I am a single mom of one. My baby girl is my life, my world, and the reason I get up every morning. I try to enjoy life to fullest and stay optimistic! I love family, having fun, laughing, and outdoors. :)
tootslarue
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I hope everyone here is well.I'm a mama to a 5yr old girl and im seperated not just because her dads in jail.We have been married for 12yrs and i havent seen him since july of this year.We havent lived together for awhile he has a drug problem,i did not want her around.She wantsme to stay with him yet i just do not know.

LuvMyKidsAlot
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Long Island- 2 kids. 12 yr old boy & 10 yr old girl.  Scary.  Today is first day marriage is actually over.  Fearful of finances, and how my kids will be. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)