Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (4571-4580):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Krista, welcome to the group!

Quoting mommies_monkey:

hello all my name is krista i am 30 years old and just found out im expecting for the second time i am currently seperated from my husband have been for two years and my boyfriend doesnt want me to keep this baby but i can see no other way so i guess ill be joining this elite club thanks for having me :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM

welcome

Quoting LilBit2009322:

Hi there i am Krystal a single mom of 2 wonderful kids...

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Ruby!

Quoting tehaha77:

Hi Everyone My Name is Ruby  35

I decided to join single moms to meet people in my area also get advise on situations im going through in my life.

Its been 6 Months today that my boyfriend of 11yrs decided to leave and move on with his life.

Im still struggling with the seperation but in a way it was for the best he had been cheating on me for so many years and telling people he wasnt with me until the day i found out the truth it was the day i went into laber till this day he has never apopgized for his actions nor tried to make it right.

I question my self what did i do so wrong? 

I also have no family ,friends here its so hard to try to find a support system when your all alone raising 3 kids,

especially trying to move on it the hardes part of my life right now.

Cafe AmyS

Hi Jessica, welcome to the Single Moms group!

Quoting sloverjessica:

Hello. My name is Jessica and I am a single mother. I have an almost-five year old son that is the light of my life. We have had to move several times since leaving my marriage and my son has had to face a lot of change in his life so far.

My ex is an alcoholic who moved on to a relationship with a woman who has 2 teenaged daughters and is also an alcoholic. 

I am here in search of advice, support anything that will help me be the best mom that I can be for my son.

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting craemom:

Hello I'm shonda and i have a 2yr old name Calleigh.

Cafe AmyS

It's nice to meet you Zandra!

Quoting callalily2:

I'm Zandra I have three boys who are 14,11 and 8

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Hi Namwaka, welcome to the group!

Quoting Namwaka:

Hi there, my name is Namwaka, i have a beautiful 7month old daughter..her names Nandi. Shez the love of my life. Wanna get to know some single moms out there. cheers! <3

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM

welcome  I'm so very sorry for your losses. (((hug)))

Quoting Saphire69:

Hi.  I am mom to a 14 y/o boy, a 12 y/o boy and a 9 y/o girl.  :)   My oldest would be 16.  He passed away when he was ten.  :(    I lost my husband in 2011 so it is just me and my kiddos.  I don't have issues of custody or court etc, but I do have issues of being an only parent and trying to navigate life without a partner. 

arianna0113
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:17 PM

My name is Stephanie, I'm 25 and am just about to welcome my first baby in January. I'm going to have a daughter and I'm going to name her Arianna but I'll probably call her A.J. Im super excited and extremely scared hahahaha. Didn't think it would be this scary facing it alone, but I'm starting to feel a little more secure about it. I worry every day that my ex will pop up out of nowhere and break the 7 month silence, demanding to be part of my daughter's life. More than anything I don't want to lose her, even if its for a weekend at a time.

MamaSquirrel81
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Hi y'all! I just wanted to introduce myself and express my relief in finding a place for not just MOMS, but SINGLE moms. I've been divorced since June of this year, and my daughter will be 2 in March. I'm just months away from paying off ALL the debt that was incurred during my horrible marriage, save the new car that I had to buy b/c he totalled both cars that I bought. I've been living with my parents since my baby was 6 weeks old, which has been helpful in a few ways. While some folks might think it's too soon, I've been dating a wonderful man since my divorce was final. He was so patient waiting for my divorce to finalize. I work a full time salaried job as an staff accountant for a national company - a company that is 30+ miles away from home. I really don't have any down time. Even the man I'm dating just comes over to the house to spend time with us. I'm sure that there are a lot of single moms out there with situations much more stressful than mine, so I'm grateful for what I've got, but DANG - can't I just get this wonderful guy to steal us away out of this house and REALLY have a small family of our own? Preferably starting out with something SPARKLY that I DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR? That's right - I paid the entire bill on all the wedding/bridal/engagement rings from the first marriage. :) Moms are SO much tougher than what we're credited for. :) You single moms rock!!! Looking forward to getting to know y'all. I hope I can share a helpful piece of advice sometime...

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN