Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (4571-4580):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:30 PM

welcome  Vent away all you need!

Quoting lifted8:  

new to the group, and looking for a venting tool and some support through hard times

Cafe AmyS

Welcome to the group!

Quoting sisyphus1437:

Hi,

Im new to the blog mom site, I am hoping to connect with some moms, share my strategies, and learn from otheres. I have a 9 yr old son, that I share custody with.

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

Hi Krista, welcome to the group!

Quoting mommies_monkey:

hello all my name is krista i am 30 years old and just found out im expecting for the second time i am currently seperated from my husband have been for two years and my boyfriend doesnt want me to keep this baby but i can see no other way so i guess ill be joining this elite club thanks for having me :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM

welcome

Quoting LilBit2009322:

Hi there i am Krystal a single mom of 2 wonderful kids...

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Ruby!

Quoting tehaha77:

Hi Everyone My Name is Ruby  35

I decided to join single moms to meet people in my area also get advise on situations im going through in my life.

Its been 6 Months today that my boyfriend of 11yrs decided to leave and move on with his life.

Im still struggling with the seperation but in a way it was for the best he had been cheating on me for so many years and telling people he wasnt with me until the day i found out the truth it was the day i went into laber till this day he has never apopgized for his actions nor tried to make it right.

I question my self what did i do so wrong? 

I also have no family ,friends here its so hard to try to find a support system when your all alone raising 3 kids,

especially trying to move on it the hardes part of my life right now.

Cafe AmyS

Hi Jessica, welcome to the Single Moms group!

Quoting sloverjessica:

Hello. My name is Jessica and I am a single mother. I have an almost-five year old son that is the light of my life. We have had to move several times since leaving my marriage and my son has had to face a lot of change in his life so far.

My ex is an alcoholic who moved on to a relationship with a woman who has 2 teenaged daughters and is also an alcoholic. 

I am here in search of advice, support anything that will help me be the best mom that I can be for my son.

Cafe AmyS

welcome

Quoting craemom:

Hello I'm shonda and i have a 2yr old name Calleigh.

Cafe AmyS

It's nice to meet you Zandra!

Quoting callalily2:

I'm Zandra I have three boys who are 14,11 and 8

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Hi Namwaka, welcome to the group!

Quoting Namwaka:

Hi there, my name is Namwaka, i have a beautiful 7month old daughter..her names Nandi. Shez the love of my life. Wanna get to know some single moms out there. cheers! <3

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM

welcome  I'm so very sorry for your losses. (((hug)))

Quoting Saphire69:

Hi.  I am mom to a 14 y/o boy, a 12 y/o boy and a 9 y/o girl.  :)   My oldest would be 16.  He passed away when he was ten.  :(    I lost my husband in 2011 so it is just me and my kiddos.  I don't have issues of custody or court etc, but I do have issues of being an only parent and trying to navigate life without a partner. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)