Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (5171-5180):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Hi Jen, welcome to the group!

Quoting Jamiesmom:

hi I'm jen. I'm 38 yrs old and i have a 16year old son. I live with my mom. because on what i make i can't afford to go anywhere else. I live in newark, delaware

ckmom2013
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone. I am Kelly and I have two children who are 1 and 3. I'm so glad I found this website because I'm sick of talking on facebook and to friends who don't understand me.

Kjsmomma12
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:04 PM
3 moms liked this
My name is Alyshia, I have one son named Keelyn John. He is 7 months old and my everything. I am a single mom and love it!
Jazzie_love
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey my names jasmine I'm 17 almost 18 next month and I'm a single mother of my week old daughter alax an wouldn't have it any other way :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommaat22
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Im Allynn most call me Ally, I am newly single after a 5 year relationship I have a daughter that is almost 2 months old

mommaat22
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:15 AM
2 moms liked this

Im Allynn most call me Ally, I am 22 I am newly single afte getting out of a 5 year relationship, I have a sweet mild mannered little girl who is almost 2 months old

contreraybaby2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:30 AM
2 moms liked this

HI. My name Is Crystal and I have 2 beautiful little girls. Aribella is 5 and Ava is 3. I am a single mom. Their father is in and out of their lives. I don't have any problems with him other that he lives in a different country. He comes to see the girls when he cans and I'm caring for them with the support of my family. I am currently enrolled in junior college and planning to transfer in the fall. My family has really helped me with my situation.

CBohannon
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Cynthia I have 2 daughters i joined to get advice from other mothers like me:)

mommikitten
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi mommy's, my name is Kim. I have twin 4 year old boys who are the absolute air I breathe. I went through a really nasty separation/custody battle when the boys were 6 mo old. We now share the boys 50/50, but, it seems to be my ex's goal to try and make my life as miserable as possible. It's been a rough few years, but I'm hanging in there. My kids are my absolute grounding force. They are beautiful, kind and loving, and it seems they are, for now, impervious to my ex's hostility and negativity towards me. But, I'm really worried for them as they get older...

MomAmy77
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello  my name is Amy and I just  became a member of this  group as well as cafemoms . I was a member a while back but just  went through a Nasty Divorce so I took some time off to focus  on me as well as my kids . Im a mother of two boys Austin 10 and Nathan 7 . I have Primary  custody . Im in the process of moving out of the marriage  home and My boys and I are dealing with the new beginnings  coming our way . I tell myself New Year New beginnings  cause Im trying to Find the true Amy  now coming out of a bad controling marriage that took over 10 of my life . Im glad to be here Thank you

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN