Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (5171-5180):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Welcome Brooke!

Quoting lady219:

Hi, I'm Brooke. I have 2 boys, Kaleb just turned 4 and Dean who is 8 months. I'm getting divorced from their father and I just looking for support and advice :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!  Congrats on your new little girl. :)

Quoting NellieWhispers:

Hi there. I'm a semi-single mom of 3 kids. I have a 3 y/o boy, an almost 2 y/o boy and a newborn girl.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Hi Jen, welcome to the group!

Quoting Jamiesmom:

hi I'm jen. I'm 38 yrs old and i have a 16year old son. I live with my mom. because on what i make i can't afford to go anywhere else. I live in newark, delaware

ckmom2013
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone. I am Kelly and I have two children who are 1 and 3. I'm so glad I found this website because I'm sick of talking on facebook and to friends who don't understand me.

Kjsmomma12
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:04 PM
3 moms liked this
My name is Alyshia, I have one son named Keelyn John. He is 7 months old and my everything. I am a single mom and love it!
Jazzie_love
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey my names jasmine I'm 17 almost 18 next month and I'm a single mother of my week old daughter alax an wouldn't have it any other way :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommaat22
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Im Allynn most call me Ally, I am newly single after a 5 year relationship I have a daughter that is almost 2 months old

mommaat22
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:15 AM
2 moms liked this

Im Allynn most call me Ally, I am 22 I am newly single afte getting out of a 5 year relationship, I have a sweet mild mannered little girl who is almost 2 months old

contreraybaby2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:30 AM
2 moms liked this

HI. My name Is Crystal and I have 2 beautiful little girls. Aribella is 5 and Ava is 3. I am a single mom. Their father is in and out of their lives. I don't have any problems with him other that he lives in a different country. He comes to see the girls when he cans and I'm caring for them with the support of my family. I am currently enrolled in junior college and planning to transfer in the fall. My family has really helped me with my situation.

CBohannon
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Cynthia I have 2 daughters i joined to get advice from other mothers like me:)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)