Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (2501-2510):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:31 PM

welcome to cafemom

Quoting Plumb_Pudding:

My name is Ally I'm a 23 year old single mom with a nearly 6 week old and a 3 1/2 year old.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:31 PM

welcome  You've come to the right place!  :)

Quoting kajfran:

Hi I'm a single mom!

kidlover2
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I'm Sara. I have 3 girls. An almost 9 year old, a 5 year old, and an almost 3 year old. I've been a single mom for just over a year now and slowly getting used to it.  I was also a stay at home mom for almost 7 years so I found it very interesting getting back into the working world. I work with the developmentally disabled now and love it. Last year after my husband left me, I lost my full time job, had to give away my dog, got really ill, and then my house was flooded out. I would make a good country song ;) Moving upwards & out from all of that and trying to find some fun and escape.  

amie_2007
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Hello...

My name is Amanda.

I have 5 kids, 3 boys, 2 girls.

I am still in the process of my divorce (38 days left) and I am completely stressed out and lost.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Welcome to the group, Sara!  Wow, you're not kidding about how you could be a country song... just remember there is a happy ending.  :)

Quoting kidlover2:

I'm Sara. I have 3 girls. An almost 9 year old, a 5 year old, and an almost 3 year old. I've been a single mom for just over a year now and slowly getting used to it.  I was also a stay at home mom for almost 7 years so I found it very interesting getting back into the working world. I work with the developmentally disabled now and love it. Last year after my husband left me, I lost my full time job, had to give away my dog, got really ill, and then my house was flooded out. I would make a good country song ;) Moving upwards & out from all of that and trying to find some fun and escape.  

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Welcome Amanda!

Quoting amie_2007:

Hello...

My name is Amanda.

I have 5 kids, 3 boys, 2 girls.

I am still in the process of my divorce (38 days left) and I am completely stressed out and lost.

Mom2Two1083
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:14 PM

My name is Indi. I have two sons, 8 and 2. I work part time and I am in school, but I spend every free minute I have with my children! I have so much fun with them.

LittleFoot1704
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Hi everyone Im Laurie, Im 24 and pregnant with my 1st child (Due early December).  I work 3 jobs and am in dental school and now get to add single mother to my resume, I came on here looking for other women who are in situations such as mine so I wont feel so alone/lost through my pregnancy and have a sense of support that I cant find around me on a day to day basis.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Hi Laurie, congrats on your pregnancy!  :)

Quoting LittleFoot1704:

Hi everyone Im Laurie, Im 24 and pregnant with my 1st child (Due early December).  I work 3 jobs and am in dental school and now get to add single mother to my resume, I came on here looking for other women who are in situations such as mine so I wont feel so alone/lost through my pregnancy and have a sense of support that I cant find around me on a day to day basis.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Welcome to the Single Moms group, Indi!

Quoting Mom2Two1083:

My name is Indi. I have two sons, 8 and 2. I work part time and I am in school, but I spend every free minute I have with my children! I have so much fun with them.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN