Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
Stina82887
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 7:05 AM

This Is Me, I'm Christina in FL. Single Mommy Of One.

And This Handsome Boy Is My Son Jake, He's 3 (= and It's Just Jake, No Jacob To It.

sarahillaud85
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

hi everyone im sarah and 8 weeks.  i was with my boyfriend for two years, he tried to get me pregnant because we wanted a family. I guess its too much now because he doesnt want me and just wants to send money.  Im graateful that he wants to help out money wise, its just not what i expected and its not compensation for him not being here.

AMC2011
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Sad to hear about the bf Sarah BUT happy for you and hope you are excited!!  If you ever need to talk, just send me a message.

NewMommy6211
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:59 PM

My name is Shantel and I have a 6 1/2 week old son named Bennett.  I am absolutely in love with that little fella'.  I have a crazy ex which right now I am battling for child support along with dealing with his new girlfriend.  I joined cafemoms and this group so I would be able to have someone to relate to because sometimes family just doesnt understand completely.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 18, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Welcome to Single Moms!  We're glad that ALL of you are here.  :)

dragonfly72230
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 3:22 PM

Hey, my name is Michelle, I'm 37 and from Indiana. I have 2 beautiful sons ages 12 and 6. I am divorced but am in a relationship and my BF has 2 wonderful daughters that I also love like my own. They are ages 11 and 9. I'm really looking forward to connecting with other moms and finding others to talk to that have been through some of the same experiences. :)

EmmalynnsMommy8
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Hi my name is Lacey, im from Walker county, alabama, im 19 and I will be a single mommy to a lil girl. I am due August 11th so I am 36 weeks && 4 days. If anyone would like to add me as a friend so we can talk or anything feel free to do so!

JenniferBrown81
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello to all Cafe single mothers, I have 29 years old, recently divorced less than a year ago. I left out of my marriage with three wonderful children.. Tyler (4), Summer (5), and Sterling (JR/7). I just started going back to church this January to give my children a better focus point in life one that they will need for eternity... I will be graduating from an online college in October with my Masters degree, excited about that and my youngest child is finally ready to start school at least I hope... It is nice to be in this group and I look forward to being apart of the posting, lending any help I can and receiving some as well....

Have a wonderful and blessed day....

Jennifer Brown

Isaie529
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 3:05 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Janet. I have a wonderful 5yr old son named Isaiah. I've been a single mom for some time now. His dad left us a long time, he has been on child support for 2yrs but makes a big deal when it comes to paying. He becomes dramatic when he shouldn't because it's for his son. We haven't gotten along for some time, to be honest it's really hard to constantly be fighting with your ex about yalls kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
j.aidans_mama
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

hi everyone my name is Krystal I'm 20 yrs old, i have a beautiful 4 month old baby boy named Jonathan Aidan...I'm a single mom who's trying to get into school...i haven't been with his dad since i found out i was pregnant..he left me said it wasn't his...when i was about 5 months pregnant i found out my son had gastroschisis...Gastroschisis is a birth defect in which an infant's intestines stick out of the body through a defect on one side of the umbilical cord.as soon as he was born doctors took him into surgery.a month later he need another one to fix strictures that he had and so that they can connect his intestines back together...my baby was in the hospital for 2 1/2 months..now hes a healthy baby boy and I'm happy to have him home...well just looking to meet people wit the same situation or just to meet friends...well if anyone would like to talk feel free to add me

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)