Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Single Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (3121-3130):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Welcome Amanda!

Quoting MTB.AJS:

My name is Amanda. Im 21 and a mom-to-be to a baby girl! I will also be a single mom. I had to stop school when I found out I was pregnant. Its already a high-risk pregnancy due to my health issues with PCOS. I was told for several years I wouldnt have children so when it happened I didnt second guess it. But now Im having some personal issues when it comes to the sperm donor. Im praying that all this is Gods plan and I know I have tons of support around me but only a handful around this town can come close to knowing how I feel. Its really hard to imagine her without a father, someone to call daddy and actually respect the name. Im hoping to make some friendships and get some advice being here!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Hi Cornie, welcome to the group & congrats on your new little girl!

Quoting Peaches7:

Hi my name is Cornie and I am a single mon to six weeks old baby girl. I live in Brooklyn NY. I too is looking forward to making new friends.
Thank you.

dianys831
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Hi my name is Diana im a proud mother of two wonderful boys Angel whos 6 and Tony whos 3, without them I don't know where i would be. We being going thru a stressful time and just hope this will all end soon.

socalmommy1990
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Hello My names Tiffany I'm divorced from my daughters dad (shes two) and now have a baby boy (3 months) by a different guy. Raising them both alone with no family around either. Hopeing to find other moms doing it alone to talk to. Good luck ladies!

MLA102
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:08 PM

My name is San and am the mother of a 5 year old son. We live in Goose Creek, SC and it would be great to be able to make new friends in the area. We enjoy going to church and and spending time with family.

KellyO88
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 5:24 PM

HI!  I'm Kelly and have been separated for two years now.  I have three kids, aged 9,11, and 14.  I just got support and custody taken care of and he has just signed the settlement agreement. Now, I am getting ready for file for divorce.  My kids are with me.  stbx has them 2 weekends a month.  he is unemployed so getting the support he just agreed to has been a challenge.  I am too nice - let him get away with anything - EXCEPT having my kids around his girlfriend.  Anyway, thanks for letting me introduce myself!!

StaceyWacey
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Hi! I'm Stacey. Im a single mom, have been for 3 years. I have 2 beautiful daughter's! Oldest just turned 6 and my youngest will be 5 in July. I love my babies more than anything, they are my life!
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 24, 2012 at 10:07 PM

welcome

Quoting dianys831:

Hi my name is Diana im a proud mother of two wonderful boys Angel whos 6 and Tony whos 3, without them I don't know where i would be. We being going thru a stressful time and just hope this will all end soon.

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Tiffany!

Quoting socalmommy1990:

Hello My names Tiffany I'm divorced from my daughters dad (shes two) and now have a baby boy (3 months) by a different guy. Raising them both alone with no family around either. Hopeing to find other moms doing it alone to talk to. Good luck ladies!

Cafe AmyS

Hi San, welcome to the group.

Quoting MLA102:

My name is San and am the mother of a 5 year old son. We live in Goose Creek, SC and it would be great to be able to make new friends in the area. We enjoy going to church and and spending time with family.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)